League Reconstruction 20/21 season

37 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Been away pretty much all day - am i right in thinking that........contrary to what we were "promised" by the Hearts legal geniuses yesterday, the petition is (a) Not looking to halt European matches and is (b) Not looking to stop the Premiership starting in August?

I read that as "Hearts shite their pants and are just looking for a few quid to f**k off"

Maybe I read too much into their pronouncements of domination yesterday.........................

You obviously didn’t read the joint pronouncement at all. It specifically says interdict not ruled out. Can’t see it myself, but you never know. Hell hath no fury.....

btw do you think Ron could be open to an offer for his shareholding if a McGinn sell-on wedge doesn’t materialise pronto?

DE0CC27F-F617-4AED-972E-92AE4894AE15.jpeg

Edited by Pet Jeden

3 hours ago, Ralstonite said:

Aye, but why should it only be the Old Firm who get to play Colt sides? Every Premiership team should have the opportunity to field them.

Again it's doesn't matter if it's Motherwell Hamilton or St Mirren colt teams that get the chance to play in league 2.
Would the cost be a problem? 

2 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

The DR giving Jacqui an incite into what she'll look like in 20 years time.....

20200617_232416.thumb.jpg.2e296872de5e737034e6782afd459e6c.jpg

No wonder she wants £2m..... Plastic surgery aint cheap nowadays.......

Budge beginning to look like she put in a brilliant performance back in the day as Mason Verger:

Mason_Verger_Gary_Oldman.jpg

IMG_20200617_232424.jpg.48852b0e1cb7acad63fdaaa807dd4b40.jpg
So it's not just the fans thinking about this. Interesting...
Hope this wasn't Nelms though, namedropping the League 2 champions instead of Brora.
IMG_20200617_232538.jpg.56e9f67528bf4988bb886da85ed0822f.jpg

I’d imagine it’ll be from one of the clubs that voted no to the reconstruction. So someone from Dundee, Ayr, QOTS, Alloa or Raith.

Bets on either Nelms or Cameron.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

I’d imagine it’ll be from one of the clubs that voted no to the reconstruction. So someone from Dundee, Ayr, QOTS, Alloa or Raith.

Bets on either Nelms or Cameron.

7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Won't be Nelms. Daily Record have been banned Rangers style, for the past 3 year.

Would expect Mulraney to know of Cove considering he's on the SPFL board. 

Leaves it down to Raith, QotS or Cameron.

5 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

“Ron the Con“ :lol: 

Is this all they have to make themselves feel better about being relegated? 

Sure they’ll have had some ITK expert on Kickback telling them Hibs are nearly in admin and Ron the con is going to sell everything for flats imminently. Worked out well for them when they were all being strung along by Leslie Deans and his sources. 

Would expect Mulraney to know of Cove considering he's on the SPFL board. 
Leaves it down to Raith, QotS or Cameron.

Bill Clark strikes me as a pretty decent guy and I can’t imagine him going off like that. Hewitson seems fine as well. Cameron on the other hand is an obnoxious, out spoken mouth piece and this is just the type of thing he’d say. Kinda hope it is him tbh.

Big question marks over if it’s actually legitimate given it’s come from Keith Jackson.