League Reconstruction 20/21 season

4 minutes ago, Roy McGregor brown stuff said:

They bankrupt the league. The league returns as THE SPFL, sets up leagues & renegotiated SKY deal. You still don’t see it do you? 
Carry on Lads.

I honestly cant be arsed arguing such a ludicrous scenario. Just a fucking idiot.

Boomer Ok GIF by Kubb&co

Let’s see where we are in 7 days time shall we? Could well be a busy few days coming up. As for spill. You don’t need to be a genius to work out Hearts plan. Thistle always had more of a case. It was the affordability after paying off Caldwell/Covid. That’s been taken out their hands. What is it they say in lawyer parlance? No win, no fee. Must be handy having lawyers as sponsors.
I did t say “As you were”.

Carry on Lads. 

Why would the SPFL issue a statement asks A. Pedant? Hmmm. Let’s see what tomorrow brings.
But in the meantime, why would a club chairman (or whatever Mr Finlay is these days other than a karaoke bigot) go on a national radio station & contradict himself?
Hope he defends the SPFL. They’ll have no chance. 
At least he’s showing his true blue (brazil) colours these days. In the bad old days, he’d have been shouting ‘null & void’.
Think that’s worrying certain teams (not just the obvious one) more. 

13968917952_171b7cf07f_b.jpeg

Just now, djchapsticks said:

The First of August is 5 weeks away?

I'm guessing you're as well versed in law as you are at interpreting a fucking calendar.

You’d know better than me. How long the school holidays? Is it 6 weeks? However, can you get a full squad together, get them insured, pay their wages etc for 1/8? Asking for a few friends? 
Carry on lads.

1 minute ago, Roy McGregor brown stuff said:

You’d know better than me. How long the school holidays? Is it 6 weeks? However, can you get a full squad together, get them insured, pay their wages etc for 1/8? Asking for a few friends? 
Carry on lads.

team america vomit GIF

In November, when Hearts’ hastily assembled team have been outclassed by the vastly more organised and Championship-hardened Alloa or Arbroath, this brattish boardroom behaviour will seem like energy that could have been better-directed elsewhere.