League Reconstruction 20/21 season

29 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

We're Dundee - we do what we want to.

That'll be why you've got 'billionaire Tim Keyes picking up the bill' and yet are still duking it out with Arbroath M8.

A82C2CD1-48C9-41B5-9D28-A9E9CE8E0FD2.jpeg.d3be676db1ccf3317445a35c285ddeed.jpeg

5 hours ago, GordonD said:

When have I ever given the impression of being a Livingston fan?

For the avoidance of doubt, I hate them because they destroyed my club moved to Livingston.

FTFY.

5 hours ago, Sinner-to-Saint said:

Because a lot of your posts, and your signature, are about Livingston and though unflattering I thought it could just be self-deprecating. You have also indicated you support Meadowbank Thistle, which doesn't exist as far as I'm aware - a Google search resulted in Livingston FC as the top search result, so I wondered if you were being nostalgic. 

Doesn't get his facts right either, in both cases.

Not getting into our demotion from the 2nd tier to the bottom tier the week before our first fixture, and all the shite that went along with it, that's feckall to do with this thread and Hearts.

And I've fixed his post for him for the 2nd fact. HTH.

8 hours ago, Merkincher Clach & County said:

Aye, not bad from a Saint Mirren fan.

this would always be the case.

threat of legal action, one side seeks QC advice, come out and states “ we have sought legal advice” and they think, note the word “think” we have a good case.

this is then presented to the audience with the hope that they will back off, retreat, withdraw their case or arguments.

this petty nonsense is used quite frequently, and the winners are the QC on mega bucks, does not matter if they win or lose the case, they still get paid.

in the meantime, side number two in the argument seek legal advice, and guess what? Yes ! We think you  have a good case, give us your money and we will defend you.

Back to the football, sad to see Hearts relegated, but someone had to go down.

Listening to that pair of Einstein’s on the radio, one Craig Levein, sorry Craig, you are one of the reasons Hearts are at the bottom.

And the other Maestro talks about Ross County, not winning the last few games.

Hello!!!! my three year old worked it out on the abacus .

Ross County had more points than Hearts throughout the season.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Hearts also fail to win thier last few games.

2 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

FTFY.

Doesn't get his facts right either, in both cases.

Not getting into our demotion from the 2nd tier to the bottom tier the week before our first fixture, and all the shite that went along with it, that's feckall to do with this thread and Hearts.

And I've fixed his post for him for the 2nd fact. HTH.

That was nearly as funny as this!

5 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Not going to lie, the Kickback lads opening accounts on here to make a rip roaring c**t of themselves is making this even better tbh.

The place is crawling with Interlopers to be fair.

Parody site.

6 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Brora needed three wins to confirm their win of the Highland league. Kelty needed three wins to win Lowland league, two wins from games v Edinburgh Uni/Cumbernauld colts/Berwick Rangers/BSC and one v Bonnyrigg Rose. Basically all Kelty needed to do was avoid defeat v a team they had just beaten a couple of weeks before season was ended.

Brora were 13 points ahead of their nearest rivals, with 2 games in hand, their championship wasn't in doubt.

1 hour ago, Roy McGregor brown stuff said:

Oh god!! Folk really thinking Donald Findlay dismantled the legal argument? He man was all over the shop. Without any irony, he said that Brechin deserved to stay up as they could’ve won the play-off game.. That logic for some reason couldn’t be applied to Thistle, Hearts and Stranraer!!

Don’t think I’d want him defending me in a court these days. 

Carry on lads. 

There was no 'legal argument'. He was faced with 2 people saying "it's no fair" for 40 minutes and asking the same question over and over despite the same answer each time, to the point where DF wondered if he wasnt speaking English due to their utter inability to take in his answers. Tom English actually said that DFs career as a QC was based on 'natural justice'. I'm surprised DF didn't die from laughing at that description of a QC. There was no legal argument put to him at all. Endless hard luck stories. Tom English jumped the shark 3 months back and has now been eaten by it. 

Why would the SPFL issue a statement asks A. Pedant? Hmmm. Let’s see what tomorrow brings.

But in the meantime, why would a club chairman (or whatever Mr Finlay is these days other than a karaoke bigot) go on a national radio station & contradict himself?
Hope he defends the SPFL. They’ll have no chance. 
At least he’s showing his true blue (brazil) colours these days. In the bad old days, he’d have been shouting ‘null & void’.

Think that’s worrying certain teams (not just the obvious one) more. 

2 minutes ago, Roy McGregor brown stuff said:

Why would the SPFL issue a statement asks A. Pedant? Hmmm. Let’s see what tomorrow brings.

But in the meantime, why would a club chairman (or whatever Mr Finlay is these days other than a karaoke bigot) go on a national radio station & contradict himself?
At least he’s showing his true blue (brazil) colours these days. In the bad old days, he’d have been shouting ‘null & void’.

Word salad

1 minute ago, Roy McGregor brown stuff said:

tenor.gif.46f7dfd87b5f237e475232abc638525e.gif

23 minutes ago, Insaintee said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Hearts also fail to win thier last few games.

You are correct.

something that the two “Einstein’s “ failed to broadcast to the audience.

Funny how certain aspects of a debate are carefully omitted from a discussion.

Ross County were in tenth position, same points as the team in ninth, Saint Mirren, then Hamilton below them.

Again! Our pair failed to note, and convey.

Therefore, what was their objective?

Almost bordering on “fake” news.

Then the Petty, no not Tom, Craig had the audacity to say that Hearts would consider not loaning players to Cowdenbeath, how childish.

One thing Craig forgot, he is no longer the Hearts manager, therefore not his choice to make.

4 minutes ago, Roy McGregor brown stuff said:

Hiya Zorba, hiya pal.

2 minutes ago, Merkincher Clach & County said:

You are correct.

something that the two “Einstein’s “ failed to broadcast to the audience.

Funny how certain aspects of a debate are carefully omitted from a discussion.

Ross County were in tenth position, same points as the team in ninth, Saint Mirren, then Hamilton below them.

Again! Our pair failed to note, and convey.

Therefore, what was their objective?

Almost bordering on “fake” news.

Then the Petty, no not Tom, Craig had the audacity to say that Hearts would consider not loaning players to Cowdenbeath, how childish.

One thing Craig forgot, he is no longer the Hearts manager, therefore not his choice to make.

Oh! Forgot to add.

Craig forgets where his playing career started.