League Reconstruction 20/21 season

Guest Flash
15 minutes ago, FTOF said:

McGregor might have been, as would Gordon Scott if it were us. However, nobody outside Ross county would have been giving a flying f**k about their predicament, not least the clown responsible for that pathetic rant. They certainly wouldn't have been given the luxury of several months of presenting desperate reconstruction attempts to the rest of the leagues to save their skin, because they had been fucking shit for the entire season.

This. And if we had been bottom of the Championship, it wouldn’t even have rated a mention in his rant.

From JambosKickback  :jerry

17 minutes ago, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

It might already have been on here and I've just missed it, but is there actually a definitive listing of the teams that voted for and against this week's Doncasetr reconstruction proposal?

I've not seen one yet, but I would like to see it.

We need to know who these clubs are, so we,as a support, can arrange to further damage them finanically, in any way possible. Find out what other businesses their directors have and work out how we can negatively impact them as well. 

We can do so much more damage to these teams....more than they've already done to themselves.

Edited by btb

2 minutes ago, btb said:

19 minutes ago, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

It might already have been on here and I've just missed it, but is there actually a definitive listing of the teams that voted for and against this week's Doncasetr reconstruction proposal?

I've not seen one yet, but I would like to see it.

We need to know who these clubs are, so we,as a support, can arrange to further damage them finanically, in any way possible. Find out what other businesses their directors have and work out how we can negatively impact them as well. 

We can do so much more damage to these teams....more than they've already done to themselves.

Must be the Edinburgh West branch of SPECTRE.

Edited by FTOF

7 minutes ago, btb said:

Interested to see how Kevin, 57yo plumber from Gorgie, is planning on taking down multi-million pound companies single handedly.

1 hour ago, Green Day said:

Tom English is now struggling with reality.

Said it yesterday, there are some clubs where he will barely be allowed over the door once this is finished.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53062777

Its difficult stepping out of your own echo chamber.

How about this so you can step back into it

.http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10650

Tam the Bam MCmanus will be offering his financial advice on this one.😃

2 minutes ago, scotice said:

Good statement. I have the odd criticism of them from time to time but we're in good hands.

2 hours ago, btb said:

What I don't understand is why so many Hearts fans are confident of winning the case - I'm sure Doncaster & the SPFL will have sought legal advice and if they felt there was anything other than a remote prospect of SBAB/Hearts winning they'd have been telling the member clubs and getting them to vote for a reconstruction.

Aye, not bad from a Saint Mirren fan.

this would always be the case.

threat of legal action, one side seeks QC advice, come out and states “ we have sought legal advice” and they think, note the word “think” we have a good case.

this is then presented to the audience with the hope that they will back off, retreat, withdraw their case or arguments.

this petty nonsense is used quite frequently, and the winners are the QC on mega bucks, does not matter if they win or lose the case, they still get paid.

in the meantime, side number two in the argument seek legal advice, and guess what? Yes ! We think you  have a good case, give us your money and we will defend you.

Back to the football, sad to see Hearts relegated, but someone had to go down.

Listening to that pair of Einstein’s on the radio, one Craig Levein, sorry Craig, you are one of the reasons Hearts are at the bottom.

And the other Maestro talks about Ross County, not winning the last few games.

Hello!!!! my three year old worked it out on the abacus .

Ross County had more points than Hearts throughout the season.

5 minutes ago, scotice said:

Won't be long till Hearts fans start taking credit for the pandemic hurting clubs financially as proof that their boycott is killing clubs.

54 minutes ago, Lee Van Tee said:

You're telling me Rangers aren't the world's most successful club!

I'm sure some of Al Ahly's titles must be tainted

One of Rangers titles is "tainted".

The 1890/91 title has an asterisk next to it, they finished 2nd on Goal Difference but were awarded a play off for the title due to having the same points as Dumbarton. The play off was a draw so the title was awarded to both.

Seeing as Hearts are willing to do anything to save the game, and that it was the Premiership who gunned down her various proposals, maybe Ann Budge can aggressively pursue/bully/intimidate/bribe her way to a 12-team Championship to save Partick at least?  It is the moral thing to do. 

Edited by AberdeenHibee

17 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

One of Rangers titles is "tainted".

The 1890/91 title has an asterisk next to it, they finished 2nd on Goal Difference but were awarded a play off for the title due to having the same points as Dumbarton. The play off was a draw so the title was awarded to both.

plus the 1978 title they would not have won if their fans had not invaded the park when they were 2-0 down to motherwell

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

Will Hearts do a Livingston and refuse to turn up for their first couple of games?

Are you a Livingston fan, or not? I have noticed a couple of your posts over the years, and always wonder whether you're a self-deprecating supporter, or whether you hate Livingston as they destroyed your club.

53 minutes ago, Merkincher Clach & County said:

Aye, not bad from a Saint Mirren fan.

this would always be the case.

threat of legal action, one side seeks QC advice, come out and states “ we have sought legal advice” and they think, note the word “think” we have a good case.

this is then presented to the audience with the hope that they will back off, retreat, withdraw their case or arguments.

this petty nonsense is used quite frequently, and the winners are the QC on mega bucks, does not matter if they win or lose the case, they still get paid.

in the meantime, side number two in the argument seek legal advice, and guess what? Yes ! We think you  have a good case, give us your money and we will defend you.

Back to the football, sad to see Hearts relegated, but someone had to go down.

Listening to that pair of Einstein’s on the radio, one Craig Levein, sorry Craig, you are one of the reasons Hearts are at the bottom.

And the other Maestro talks about Ross County, not winning the last few games.

Hello!!!! my three year old worked it out on the abacus .

Ross County had more points than Hearts throughout the season.