League Reconstruction 20/21 season

On 10/06/2020 at 10:07, Stanislav Petrov said:

Morning Ric. I have stated since day one that Hearts will be playing in the top league in the coming season. Sadly my timescale of this happening has been wrong but there’s been so much going on. Anyway we’re there now. 

58 minutes ago, Merkincher Clach & County said:

Aye! This one is certainly proving difficult for some people to understand.

Brora or Kelty would have played each other.

Follow?

The winner of that then played the bottom team in the Scottish League .

The winner of that game then took the place in the Scottish League.

I understand it fine, but you've got hearts wailing about the unfairness of being relegated for finishing bottom, meanwhile scant regard for two teams who played themselves into the position to play for a place in the league. They've a much bigger gripe than Herts

3 minutes ago, Bose said:

Finally, the SPFL have finally hired a competent plumber and managed to flush that shit away.  

Now we could have the hilarity of Budge bottling a legal challenge, but Leslie Deans doing it for her.

Edited by JamesM82

4 minutes ago, fatshaft said:

I understand it fine, but you've got hearts wailing about the unfairness of being relegated for finishing bottom, meanwhile scant regard for two teams who played themselves into the position to play for a place in the league. They've a much bigger gripe than Herts

If all the cubs affected sue, I think Kelty and Brora would have by far the strongest claims. The other teams are being put down or kept down by democratic votes of their fellow members. Kelty and Brora are part of separate leagues that have agreements with the SPFL, and the SPFL have unilaterally said that those don't apply in the current situation.

3 minutes ago, JamesM82 said:

Now we could have the hilarity of Budge bottling a legal challenge, but Leslie Deans doing it for her.

Its inevitable that Hearts fans will raise a six figure sum for convicted fraud and seller of houses Leslie Deans after he claims he can win a court case for them

On 10/06/2020 at 12:48, Stanislav Petrov said:

Hearts will play in the top league this coming season Ric. It’s just taken time to make it happen. 

On 10/06/2020 at 13:56, Stanislav Petrov said:

Yes questions that can’t be answered in full on a public football forum. 

Will you be happy accepting money from a Hearts benefactor? 

On 10/06/2020 at 12:43, Stanislav Petrov said:

There is no need for legal action now.