League Reconstruction 20/21 season

3 minutes ago, true_rover said:

Do the rules not state 90% rather than 11-1?  So would be 13-1 unless that rule is changed along with it.

That's correct, it's based on shareholder percentage rather than the raw numbers.

It was originally 9-1 when the SPL was first formed, but that became (effectively) 11-1 when it was expanded from 10 to 12 in 2000.

(That expansion was part of the deal allowing for the SPL to be formed.)

34 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Is the Leslie Deans letter the John Brown 'whaires tha deeds ?' moment ?

I have to applaud Leslie Deans (and Jambos in general) for providing light relief during an otherwise interminable saga.

If I was fully spilling on this I would have piled right in with the info. 

Ah, the old “ I know something you don’t know. But I can’t tell ya”

My own theory here is that you know hee haw and have posted something to try and garner a wee bit of attention for yourself.

To be fair, it’s worked. Well done sir!

Unless you can back up your claims.... with some evidence perhaps...... real evidence mind. No “my mates maw works for the clubs and she heard”

9 minutes ago, Public menace said:

My own theory here is that you know hee haw and have posted something to try and garner a wee bit of attention for yourself.

Unless you can back up your claims.... with some evidence perhaps...... real evidence mind. No “my mates maw works for the clubs and she heard”

Also claimed a few pages back that he thinks he was filmed in the away end at the last St Mirren v Hearts match. Walter Mitty fantasist, I reckon.

Actually had a long laugh at this.  Either Kenny (or his ghost writer) is an absolutely fantastic wind-up merchant or sadly, he should be getting checked up for early onset.

https://www.sundaypost.com/fp/a-one-off-play-off-would-be-a-far-fairer-way-of-determiningwhere-hearts-play-next-season/

Brilliant. Play off for the League title too maybe? That would get a big TV audience.

3 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Actually had a long laugh at this.  Either Kenny (or his ghost writer) is an absolutely fantastic wind-up merchant or sadly, he should be getting checked up for early onset.

https://www.sundaypost.com/fp/a-one-off-play-off-would-be-a-far-fairer-way-of-determiningwhere-hearts-play-next-season/

Brilliant. Play off for the League title too maybe? That would get a big TV audience.

^^^^^Shitting it.

20 minutes ago, Public menace said:

Wrong, next. 

15 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Also claimed a few pages back that he thinks he was filmed in the away end at the last St Mirren v Hearts match. Walter Mitty fantasist, I reckon.

My fiancee is a Hearts fan, I have to go watch them every now and then. 

Heart of Seethelothian: "We want the chance to guarantee our Premiership survival on the pitch".
Kenny Dalglish: "Ok, then have a playoff with 3rd place team in the Championship to see who should be part of a reconstructed league."
Heart of Seethelothian:  "It's unfair to ask us to guarantee our Premiership survival on the pitch."

4 hours ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Mind when Caley secured promotion and they changed the 10k seat rule to 7k?

Mind that Partick went to court cause they had to build 10k the year before and mewled that we should do the same?

Mind that??

I do. Get fucking down you utter irrelevance.

Some fairly glaring omissions of detail there. Unsurprising though as it's the usual version of the events from ICT fans because it makes the whole episode sound like less of another utterly corrupt stitch up.

Thistle only attempted to block the ridiculous second vote having had the original vote go in our favour. There was no court challenge after the second vote changed the outcome and we didn't even appeal the reversal.

3 minutes ago, jagtastic said:

Some fairly glaring omissions of detail there. Unsurprising though as it's the usual version of the events from ICT fans because it makes the whole episode sound like less of another utterly corrupt stitch up.

Thistle only attempted to block the ridiculous second vote having had the original vote go in our favour. There was no court challenge after the second vote changed the outcome and we didn't even appeal the reversal.

Theres a name for people like that in the workplace. Wretch.

Your club is the definition of being a Wretch c**t.

Edited by HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows

1 minute ago, Public menace said:

Thanks for clearing up the issue with all the irrefutable evidence. You have sure shown me up

That's cool, enjoy a season with no football -_-

18 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

You've been insistent throughout that there are no practical reasons playoffs can't go ahead and only the all powerful presence of a Brechin representative on the SPFL board was preventing this, so I'm not sure why you have an issue with this suggestion.

Edited by Dunning1874

14 minutes ago, wearedarkblue87 said:

27 match season for the championship to be confirmed tomorrow apparently starting in October.. Needed 8 out of the 10 teams to vote for it and it's got it.. Again apparently 

If Dundee don't get 2 home games v Hearts. It's a disgrace. 

4 minutes ago, Public menace said:

Will do sir. Enjoy making up stories to make you feel better about your life.

Best wishes

Thanks for your contribution.