League Reconstruction 20/21 season

31 minutes ago, Nowhereman said:

Any court case which Hearts raised would likely ask for an interim interdict to prevent the league season starting. If they were successful in that crave then that would stop the season starting

French clubs managed it in two weeks, and the Scottish league doesnt start for 6.

If it takes that long, then Hearts clearly dont have a case.

The fact theyve dragged something on for two months that looks like, if they have a case, could be resolved in a fortnight, should be a massive red flag to those people screeching about a court case.

State of this Fawkirk guy 😬

1 minute ago, virginton said:

Ah yes, the Partick game in hand that would have made all the difference given that they had already won *checks notes* zero league games in the whole of 2020.

You didn't get the memo: Partick were about to go on the same winning streak that Hearts were, despite them only having won 8 (eight) league games since the start of 2019.

2 minutes ago, virginton said:

Ah yes, the Partick game in hand that would have made all the difference given that they had already won *checks notes* zero league games in the whole of 2020.

...against Inverness who we'd already beaten handsomely, and on the back of 3 league draws in a row. *shrug*

Moot point anyway, have accepted we're doon.

1 minute ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

on the back of 3 league draws in a row.

Looking forward to your open top bus parade for that breathtaking achievement. And of course if you had actually won one of those games - at home to a dogshit Queen of the South side who had just been murdered three days earlier by a vastly superior team - then you wouldn't have finished bottom of the league at all. Instead you bottled it, thus proving that you were in fact the worst team in the league. Which the PPG table duly confirmed as well.

Doon you go.

Michael_Portillo-fill-493x328.png.d1a8375aeb3f2848acc19327c6df6868.png

Just now, virginton said:

Looking forward to your open top bus parade for that breathtaking achievement. And of course if you had actually won one of those games - at home to a dogshit Queen of the South side who had just been murdered three days earlier by a vastly superior team - then you wouldn't have finished bottom of the league at all. Instead you bottled it, thus proving that you were in fact the worst team in the league. Which the PPG table duly confirmed as well.

Doon you go.

Michael_Portillo-fill-493x328.png.d1a8375aeb3f2848acc19327c6df6868.png

cool

20 minutes ago, Fawkirk Wull said:

Partick, Straraer, Brora, Kelty

Partick said, a while ago, that they wouldn't be taking legal action.

The others have never said they will.

Starting to suspect that you're at it and not discussing in good faith.

Hearts have zero chance of winning a court case - in fact I'd wager it would cost them more - not just their own lawyer's fees but the SPFL's own costs.

If they were so confident they would have done it weeks ago.

I'm old enough to remember the Kachloul affair to know that you rarely win against the football authorities.

Think the only cast-iron way to have stopped the ongoing saga was : end season,null and void,NO champions and NO relegation, end of. The constant snivelling and ass licking,just to avoid being relegated has been embarrassing. Simple answer, Hearts FC win the  Championship with EVERY home game sold out, the big club returns blah blah 

25 minutes ago, AberdeenHibee said:

I never said I was banging the drum for Partick.  I am saying I still feel sorry for them but it is too late now

Pet Jeden: the man with an IQ of a ham and white bread sandwich.

Of course. You were arguing their case when it wasn’t too late? Aye, right.

Apologies if I’m not Einstein. Still. Bright enough to spot hypocrisy when I see it.

2 minutes ago, Andy groundhopper said:

Think the only cast-iron way to have stopped the ongoing saga was : end season,null and void,NO champions and NO relegation, end of. The constant snivelling and ass licking,just to avoid being relegated has been embarrassing. Simple answer, Hearts FC win the  Championship with EVERY home game sold out, the big club returns blah blah 

When they'll pursue their plan to expand the top flight to 14 clubs - for fairness sake!

7 minutes ago, Andy groundhopper said:

And 2 Scottish cups!

41 minutes ago, virginton said:

So what you're suggesting is they were long overdue a win, then?