League Reconstruction 20/21 season

9 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Legal action please to spread the damage equitably.

If we lose we'll still be back up next season. ^_^

March along the M8/73/74, all the way to Hampden. Deliver your message in person.

Slap a court thing on them!

Just now, Bohemian said:

If Hearts stay relegated I think I will buy the Dundee top direct from the club, it's only £39 but every little helps..

#keepheartsdown

I too will buy a Hibs top, just to wear at Dens to goad the seething hoards of the Maroon Doon bunch.

#HiDeealliance 

1 minute ago, ford prefect said:
16 minutes ago, Mr. X said:
Legal action please to spread the damage equitably.
If we lose we'll still be back up next season. emoji5.png

Ahhh back to lashing out like your blue cousins. The gift that keeps giving

Slight difference in circumstances but I really cant be arsed going round in circles arguing any more. 

2 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

It was going to be started this year, however, the Covid-19 situation, I imagine, has put a hold on it.

When will yours be finished and how much over budget will it be?

I genuinely hope it does get built as Scottish football needs better facilities for fans. I’m not so sure Tim and co will fund it now but we’ll see. Why you don’t build a stadium with United I’ll never understand. 

Our main stand is all but finished except corporate stuff. It’s over budget but within the margins of error that are acceptable on building projects. 

1 hour ago, frankthetank22 said:

I don't think many people understand Ross County's position, or what MacGregor has already come out and pledged to County fans. 

This shit show has run on for months, far too long. The Premiership is scheduled to start in only a couple of weeks. If these plans/schemes/suggestions carry any serious benefits to our game then let's discuss them through so we get it right. 

If this 14-10-10-10 is so good and addresses all our issues, then let's introduce it, after PROPER consultation, the following season. 

Is a 26 game season then having 8 clubs in a relegation play off really a good thing, why not 8 in the top group with 6 playing off for relegation? 

How will relegation work in a bigger league, 1 or 2 automatic places? Will there still be a promotion/relegation play off with the championship and between other divisions? 

How will the 11-1 vote be amended, 13-1 or to a straight majority 8-6? 

What about the redistribution of prize money, at the moment 14 place (2nd in the Championship) gets less than 500k, will that increase, where will that increase come from, the prize money for 1st place maybe?? 

Also what about a parachute payment, will the club relegated in 14 receive anything or will they be expected to just absorb the huge drop off in income that relegation will cause? 

These are topics that require discussion, and it's only prudent that club chairmen find out what are the answers to these, plus probably many more, questions. 

Going back to the case of Ross County and MacGregor, i believe a big factor will be the introduction of Brora to the league as Roy and the club have strong bonds with Brora and the Highland League and to see them denied the opportunity to be promoted will be a factor. But Brora are a very good team in the HL and will no doubt be in contention of winning it again in the next few years. 

I just don't see why everyone should throw our current system away and rewrite the whole league structure, without proper discussion and answers to many questions. The time line we have just doesn't allow this to happen, before the new fixture list is published in two or three weeks. 

You do realise this is Pie and Bovril?  Hyperbole and hypocrisy are the staple.  No room for logic here.

2 minutes ago, Stanislav Petrov said:

I genuinely hope it does get built as Scottish football needs better facilities for fans. I’m not so sure Tim and co will fund it now but we’ll see. Why you don’t build a stadium with United I’ll never understand. 

Our main stand is all but finished except corporate stuff. It’s over budget but within the margins of error that are acceptable on building projects. 

^^^

9c150a6e65c0468681ba4545999e8ac4.jpg

2 minutes ago, Stanislav Petrov said:

Ahh, so you do want to go back to talking about Dundee taking bungs from Celtic. I take it you now have the evidence?

Unless you would rather talk about your unfinished, over budget stadium? Yet, ours is the embarrassment to Scottish football?

4 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I too will buy a Hibs top, just to wear at Dens to goad the seething hoards of the Maroon Doon bunch.

#HiDeealliance 

I am crap at these things, but as Ann Budge says, "to to be entirely fair to all of Scottish Football" we really need to bring St Mirren into this hashtag party

9 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

#HiDeealliance 

And I shall wear my Dundee top when the Arabs visit Easter road.. 🤝

#HiDeealliance 

8 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Ahh, so you do want to go back to talking about Dundee taking bungs from Celtic. I take it you now have the evidence?

Unless you would rather talk about your unfinished, over budget stadium? Yet, ours is the embarrassment to Scottish football?

What are you talking about? 

Are you trying to compare your fictional stadium with real ones? 

Edited by Stanislav Petrov

Just now, Stanislav Petrov said:

Ate you trying to compare your fictional stadium with real ones? 

No I am comparing a finished stadium with an unfinished one.

Are you trying to compare fictional bungs with real ones from yer man Anderson?

6 minutes ago, Stanislav Petrov said:

Ate you trying to compare your fictional stadium with real ones? 

Keep on digging Stanislav...you’re just making a tit of yourself!

I for one (and I imagine many others) would rather spend time in Dens Park, a proper ground with a bit of character and charm than Tynecastle, a soul-less polished turd dropped slap bang in Gorgie filled with cold pies, the lingering smell of Latvian bankruptcy and broken dreams, and inhabited by the ghost of Chuckie’s maw.

Edited by JimmyMirren