League Reconstruction 20/21 season

9 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Are folk saying they wouldn't mind a 14 team league just putting in the prep for the Hearts bois being a bit smug?

If Hibs vote for this shite, I'll be annoyed tbh.  HwDuwxC.png

I’m hoping for a Hibs/St Mirren double to ruin some Gorgie dreams tbqh. If Hibs do vote for it I’ll be like this for the foreseeable 

E0709875-18DA-49E3-8AB0-196942D9136F.png.18a2f009c8b0c0eeb71920094afedb69.png

8 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Are folk saying they wouldn't mind a 14 team league just putting in the prep for the Hearts bois being a bit smug?

I've said all along I'd prefer a bigger league, just that it can't be some sort of temporary fix to avoid further tarnishing successful businesswoman Ann Budge's legacy. Ideally the 4 games a season would be ditched but thanks to all our clubs happily sucking Sky's corporate cock that is one unpleasant facial we'll have to deal with no matter what.

Still, if it does come to pass, the brilliant bit about it is that nothing can change the utter disaster movie that has come out of Gorgie and what's more they've had to pay to remain part of a league that they are adamant they are still part of.

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

I agree with this. Prize money for every club will likely go up anyway as a result of the new TV deal.

Isnt the issue the difference between 12th and 13th / 14th - presently around £650k each ? Presumably that needs to come from everyone else?

23 minutes ago, SEETHING said:

Beautiful, isn’t it. 
image.gif.67413cecbd9dc593c6dbd13aa3f316f5.gif

You don't get it, we wanted a 14 team top flight all along - just not for one season.

It's successful businesswoman Budge/Hertz that have given ground and lost their "anonymous benefactor's" money in the process - and there's no guarantee it'll get passed!

Spin till yer dizzy! ! 

Edited by btb

This period has been a right laugh. Kinda like when rangers were going bust and they were lashing out at everything and everyone.

Watching hearts flailing around, begging and grovelling to be kept in the league, has been funny for everyone and humiliating for them. If we squeeze some extra cash out of it and a permanent bigger league that reduces our chances of relegation then that's even better. I look forward to the next important game we humiliate them in.

Don't think it should be the responsibility of Hearts to stop shite wee clubs like St Mirren going bust but I suppose Mrs Budge knows best.
Oh the seethe. Love it. The wee shite club that's owned you in every important game in my lifetime. Now we've got to point and laugh at you, decrease our chances of relegation and pocketed some cash. Lovely stuff.