League Reconstruction 20/21 season

3 minutes ago, Zing. said:

14-10-10-10 back on the table. Another week or two of this then. Great. 

Jesus christ

g help GIF

The "nobody disadvantaged" reconstruction where all clubs lose because the money is diluted due to two extra clubs. Plus the need to adjust the money for13th and 14th in the Premier to the detriment of the Championship clubs...........................genius, pure genius

7 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

From playing against Barcelona and Neymar to playing at St Johnstone you've got the boy written off at 21 apart from the serious car crash he was in, for me he still has a decent career ahead of him.

I’ve certainly not written him off. I’ve given an honest opinion of how he has played at the three main clubs that he has played for so far. I didn’t realise that he had been in a serious car crash and that is of course awful. But that doesn’t change how he’s played. He may yet come good, but he certainly hasn’t so far.

5 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Jesus christ

g help GIF

The "nobody disadvantaged" reconstruction where all clubs lose because the money is diluted due to two extra clubs. Plus the need to adjust the money for13th and 14th in the Premier to the detriment of the Championship clubs...........................genius, pure genius

How is nobody disadvantaged when 6 clubs in play off positions are not promoted but ICT, Falkirk, Edinburgh City, Kelty and Brora who have no greater right to a promotion place are?  

1 minute ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

How is nobody disadvantaged when 6 clubs in play off positions are not promoted but ICT, Falkirk, Edinburgh City, Kelty and Brora who have no greater right to a promotion place are?  

I agree entirely, I was slagging off the way this is already being portrayed - all the media fuds see is that nobody gets relegated so thats all cool.

No thoughts about the money or the points you raise.

Congratulations to to SPFL on managing to make what should be a simple vote and ending all the uncertainty and spectacularly cocking it up. 

It’s gone far enough already...the colt teams can get in the f*cking sea and Hearts should just go down with at least a single shred of dignity left.

Edited by JimmyMirren

Totally bored of this now. Just want the football back. Hearts will be unbearable if they get let back in, but they're unbearable anyway.

We've got a four year old and we don't let him get his way if he whinges, but he hasn't got any maroon pounds, so 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

What's the latest update please? Assume this isn't being put to bed today or anytime in the immediate future?

Edited by Green Day

Now the clubs should be holding a vote of confidence in Doncaster.  He is continually ignoring the will of the majority to push his own agenda.  Pretty sure he now thinks he is indestructible because the clubs refused to back Rangers. 

1 minute ago, Bose said:

Now the clubs should be holding a vote of confidence in Doncaster.  He is continually ignoring the will of the majority to push his own agenda.  Pretty sure he now thinks he is indestructible because the clubs refused to back Rangers. 

This came out of the SPFL board meeting today, of which Doncaster was one.

If you read the tweet, there are two aspects on the table - asking the Championship[ to commit to a certain number of matches AND the suggestion of 14 10 10 10.

14-10-10-10 was something I'd have been reasonably happy with at the start. The status quo was my preference but I wouldn't have minded this instead because it's probably the best way to handle the extraordinary circumstances.

However, in light of Budge's behaviour of late and the general screeching of some (but not all) Hearts fans online I'm tempted to say f**k them.