League Reconstruction 20/21 season

2 minutes ago, Green Day said:

....and f**k all those lower league clubs who will be out of business as they dont have the benefit of a rich benefactor to pay any legal bills.

Ann "I am doing this for the good of Scottish Football" Budge

image.jpeg.96107ad81bf06db6005a50bf1f7ad7b6.jpeg

In the event that Hearts do win the court case, I would hope those clubs that take the most out of the game give the most back.

I'm sure nobody wants to burden those small clubs.

12 hours ago, Frank Grimes said:

Dave Cormack should always have been on their "shit list". If it wasn't for him (and the Glasgow two by proxy) insisting on temporary change, they could have got a consensus for permanent change weeks ago.

But Kickback is full of morons, so they don't realise this and lapped it up when he supported the Budge plan.

10 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

In the event that Hearts do win the court case, I would hope those clubs that take the most out of the game give the most back.

I'm sure nobody wants to burden those small clubs.

I dont doubt that will be what happens - but a sizeable bill will be shrugged off by the larger clubs, it ewill kill smaller clubs.

Again - apparently this will be "for the good of Scottish Football"........................

2 hours ago, Green Day said:

I dont doubt that will be what happens - but a sizeable bill will be shrugged off by the larger clubs, it will kill smaller clubs.

That's assuming SPFL choose to spend huge amounts of money fighting Hearts and then split the bill equally 42 ways.

Which can't be ruled out given the plot twists we've seen so far but do seem to be pretty shaky assumptions

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

14 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

That's assuming SPFL choose to spend huge amounts of money fighting Hearts and then split the bill equally 42 ways.

Which can't be ruled out given the plot twists we've seen so far but do seem to be pretty shaky assumptions

And if Hearts go to court and lose who pays the costs ?

4 minutes ago, Yorky said:

And if Hearts go to court and lose who pays the costs ?

Me

ETA: and the other members of the Foundation that will shortly take over ownership of the club, not just me that would be silly

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

21 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Me

ETA: and the other members of the Foundation that will shortly take over ownership of the club, not just me that would be silly

Unless you are..........in fact.........James Anderson 🤔

33 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Me

I point this out because looking on the Hearts forum this never seems to get a mention, there is almost an assumption that any legal action will end in Hearts favour with a high cost to Scottish football.

36 minutes ago, Yorky said:

I point this out because looking on the Hearts forum this never seems to get a mention, there is almost an assumption that any legal action will end in Hearts favour with a high cost to Scottish football.

It appears that everybody on P&B reads Kickback  avidly apart from the Hearts fans.

13 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

I see the French Court have given the French league 24 hours to prove why a larger league wasn't possible. 

Could be interesting and worth keeping an eye on for our game. Got a link?

Edited by Zing.

13 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

I see the French Court have given the French league 24 hours to prove why a larger league wasn't possible. 

Got a link? I know Lyon was challenging it but thought the decision was still to come.

The French leagues is governed differently to the SPFL though, it's not a "like for like" situation.