League Reconstruction 20/21 season

16 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Hearts fans are making real dicks of themselves with this 'expelled' thing. I honestly thought they were just at it to begin with, but it seems I was giving them too much credit.

I'd love to know which part of this definition they think doesn't apply to them.

Screenshot_20200602-214840.png

You used to be a decent poster, but you've turned into a right dick.

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

Hearts fans numbers at last ten away  matches with Aberdeen;

1471,  368,  1045,  460,  1055,  780,  1168,  576,  1251,  805.          Total - 8979

Aberdeen fans numbers at last 10 away matches with Hearts;

1790,  2246,  1551,  1439,  1768,  6850,  1450,  1451,  1458,  3398.       Total - 23401.

Who is going to miss who?

Did we give you three stands that day?

Sure it wasn't a home game you've thrown in there?

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Hearts fans numbers at last ten away  matches with Aberdeen;

1471,  368,  1045,  460,  1055,  780,  1168,  576,  1251,  805.          Total - 8979

Aberdeen fans numbers at last 10 away matches with Hearts;

1790,  2246,  1551,  1439,  1768,  6850,  1450,  1451,  1458,  3398.       Total - 23401.

Who is going to miss who?

Wow you must be a big team! Can imagine you being a one city club your home attendance will top trump mine in a two club city 🤭

So James Anderson wants to make an offer to Scottish football and having dealings with Hearts approaches Ann Budge for a an introduction to whoever needs to make it happen.

She decides to be an absolute snake  has a phone call with Doncaster promising this money but contingent on X, Y, Z happening.

Doncaster says put it in writing. 

Budge then completely overplays her hand and Doncaster says he is delighted to iron out the details himself.

Budge, being like William H Macy in Fargo trying to broker a land deal, actually has nothing to bring to the table and is cut out of the loop.

Glad we got to the bottom of it all.

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/188942-ayr-united/
Some laugh, Kickback really is like Rangers Media.
I can't see what the Ayr chairman is supposed to have said wrong that they're all so upset about. He's just agreed that more away supporters bring in more money to his club and he would welcome that. Was it not only the Premiership clubs that voted on the proposal to call the Premiership season, in which case Ayr had no involvement?

2 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:
5 hours ago, eez-eh said:
https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/188942-ayr-united/
Some laugh, Kickback really is like Rangers Media.

I can't see what the Ayr chairman is supposed to have said wrong that they're all so upset about. He's just agreed that more away supporters bring in more money to his club and he would welcome that. Was it not only the Premiership clubs that voted on the proposal to call the Premiership season, in which case Ayr had no involvement?

Apparently he suggested that Hearts fans might be prone to taking a huff and boycotting away grounds, to which ridiculous slander Kickback has taken umbrage, and decided to, err, take a huff and boycott Somerset Park.

37 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Wow you must be a big team! Can imagine you being a one city club your home attendance will top trump mine in a two club city 🤭

Can your team cope in the diddy leagues without the Red pound?

56 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

I was simply quoting figures. Aberdeen provide a helluva lot more income for Hearts than Hearts do for Aberdeen. Nothing to do with who is the bigger team.

I’ve not been paying much attention to this thread today, is this money just for clubs to pay for COVID-19 testing kits?
Apparently. £4m has been suggested as the donation. And at the weekend the cost per week for testing was £2k per club ie £100k pa x 42 clubs.

3 minutes ago, NorthBank said:
41 minutes ago, TheScarf said:
I’ve not been paying much attention to this thread today, is this money just for clubs to pay for COVID-19 testing kits?

Apparently. £4m has been suggested as the donation. And at the weekend the cost per week for testing was £2k per club ie £100k pa x 42 clubs.

I think it's a bit of a logical jump to suggest to suggest it will cost £100k per annum for a club. It might cost £2k a week right now, but there's absolutely no guarantee that that will still be the price in a few months time, nor is there any guarantee that we'll even need to carry out tests in December, let alone this time next year.

6 hours ago, kingjoey said:

I was simply quoting figures. Aberdeen provide a helluva lot more income for Hearts than Hearts do for Aberdeen. Nothing to do with who is the bigger team.

Just as an example of the protective power dungcaster puts into tv contracts. the last game that never was, was changed to a Friday night at short notice for the cameras. Not a problem of Aberdeen’s making but many Jambos would have had the train booked & possibly accommodation for the original date.