League Reconstruction 20/21 season

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Although to be fair they had only finished 10th that season which would be enough this time

The whole “never been relegated” or “only been relegated x times” Schtick masks the fact that Aberdeen finished outside the top 14 on several occasions when that was enough to stay up. Hearts finished 14th a few times and 15th in 1920 and Hibs once even managed to get relegated from a 20 team top flight

So no matter how bad you think the Craig Brown/Pat Fenton/Craig Levein (sequel) era was things have been worse for your club

You’re struggling a wee bit here. Although we were tenth and missed play off matches, not relegation, it would have been a bit difficult to finish lower than tenth in a ten team league. Any team that finishes outside the top 14 in an 18 team league where the bottom two go down, unless they are 17th or 18th, can’t be relegated. Thems the rules. Or perhaps you’re trying to be funny. 

It's true to say that Aberdeen (who never earned their place in the top flight on footballing merit in the first place) were saved from relegation by league reconstruction.

That is true, but it is also true that the Dons didn't attempt to keep themselves up by reconstructing the league after finishing bottom, like Hearts are doing. Tenth place was established as a playoff place in 99/00 before the season started and we turned out to be the the worst team in the league.

2 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Aberdeen weren't saved from the playoff by reconstruction. That playoff only existed because of reconstruction. They were saved from the playoff by Falkirk's shoddy ground. It's true to say that Aberdeen (who never earned their place in the top flight on footballing merit in the first place) were saved from relegation by league reconstruction.

yeah...but no

2 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/188942-ayr-united/

Some laugh, Kickback really is like Rangers Media.

I'm sure you that you'll be able to provide several examples and give an explanation for them?

Or are you just fishing for likes again....

Just now, bennett said:

I'm sure you that you'll be able to provide several examples and give an explanation for them?

Or are you just fishing for likes again....

What the f**k are you slavering on about?

4 hours ago, Johnstoun said:

You can’t relegate unfairly expel

him without a vote!

It wasn't a 'relegation' as that requires the season being complete, not truncated' as has happened. Neither is it an 'expulsion', as that would require no longer being part of the SPFL organisation. The correct term for Hearts' fate should be 'demotion', which I've not yet seen written here.

Sometimes I don't think Aberdeen get the credit they deserve for sticking around in the top flight when the top flight needed us most.
The bitterness we've faced ever since has been a burden. 

Aberdeen are amateurs at the being saved game. We’ve been saved by reconstruction and then they screwed Falkirk, rightfully so, to keep us up.

Motherwell don’t need to demand reconstruction they would just do it for us!

Hearts fans numbers at last ten away  matches with Aberdeen;

1471,  368,  1045,  460,  1055,  780,  1168,  576,  1251,  805.          Total - 8979

Aberdeen fans numbers at last 10 away matches with Hearts;

1790,  2246,  1551,  1439,  1768,  6850,  1450,  1451,  1458,  3398.       Total - 23401.

Who is going to miss who?

1471,  368,  1045,  460,  1055,  780,  1168,  576,  1251,  805.          Total - 8979
1790,  2246,  1551,  1439,  1768,  6850,  1450,  1451,  1458,  3398.       Total - 23401.
How does that compare to Falkirks numbers?

32 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

That’s quite a statistic, Hearts do bring good numbers to games in general but certainly not at the level they appear to think. It’s not massive money for clubs outside the old firm away support in reality. For Motherwell I don’t see a massive difference between the Hearts and Dundee United support next season, Hearts did not bring that many in the league game.

Edited by Yorky

Hearts fans are making real dicks of themselves with this 'expelled' thing. I honestly thought they were just at it to begin with, but it seems I was giving them too much credit.

I'd love to know which part of this definition they think doesn't apply to them.

Screenshot_20200602-214840.png