League Reconstruction 20/21 season

1 minute ago, Miko’s Dive said:

Was a joke. 

Have to say, I expected more when I joined this place. 

I think alot of posters here including decent hearts lads are getting sick of absolute clowns like you jumping over here from Kickback.  f**k off back to Kickback if you don't like it here, simple really.

9 minutes ago, Miko’s Dive said:

Bit rude. 

Aye ok.

You are behaving like the kid that constantly pokes his dog with a stick then goes whining to his ma when it bites back.

24 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

I think alot of posters here including decent hearts lads are getting sick of absolute clowns like you jumping over here from Kickback.  f**k off back to Kickback if you don't like it here, simple really.

You can’t relegate unfairly expel

him without a vote!

5 hours ago, AberdeenHibee said:

This James Anderson bloke seems like a genuinely good guy.  If I was a Jambo, I would be utterly fuming that our main financial doping funder is about to divert funds from the club to all of the others that are about to send Hearts down. 

This just won't wash with the so-called smaller clubs.  Why should Hearts be saved because they have a rich backer willing to plough money in?  If St Mirren, Hamilton etc were in this position but had no such backer, would they be spared? No. 

What a stupid contradiction,either way hearts are down, the only way hearts can be saved is reconstruction putting dosh in to kick start the season means it gives clubs a chance to start the season BCD's taking away the chance of a forced reconstruction.
If your telling me if St mirren and Hamilton where in the same position they wouldn't be looking for compensation just the same as hearts are doing?
What this guy is doing is making sure there is no excuse for the championship not to be played..

55 minutes ago, Miko’s Dive said:

1st Feb v Hearts 6,002

42 minutes ago, Ric said:

Oct 30. 2019... 3104

This is it. You cant rely on Hearts fans to turn up in numbers.

Regularly, apparently, sell out Tynecastle, but never sell out their away allocation at McDiarmid. 

3 hours ago, aDONisSheep said:

Aye St Fermers, learn yer lesson!

Ye fvkkin book balancing knvts, with yer 6th place and only 50+% more points (in less games) than the not at all embarrassing Hertz (get doon... again)!

HOME AWAY  
POS.   P W D L GF GA W D L GF GA GD PTS
1 Celtic 30 14 0 1 50 7 12 2 1 39 12 70 80
2 Rangers 29 11 1 2 33 7 10 3 2 31 12 45 67
3 Motherwell 30 7 1 7 23 23 7 3 5 18 15 3 46
4 Aberdeen 30 7 3 5 23 19 5 6 4 17 17 4 45
5 Livingston 30 8 4 2 19 8 2 5 9 22 31 2 39
6 St. Johnstone 29 5 6 5 19 26 3 6 4 9 20 -18 36
7 Hibernian 30 5 7 3 26 22 4 3 8 16 27 -7 37
8 Kilmarnock 30 6 5 4 20 15 3 1 11 11 26 -10 33
9 St. Mirren 30 5 6 4 13 13 2 2 11 11 28 -17 29
10 Ross County 30 5 3 6 17 23 2 5 9 12 37 -31 29
11 Hamilton Academical 30 4 3 9 16 26 2 6 6 14 24 -20 27
12 Heart of Midlothian 30 2 7 6 19 23 2 4 9 12 29 -21 23

Another short memory sheep who finished bottom of an actual full season & was saved by reconstruction. 

21 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Another short memory sheep who finished bottom of an actual full season & was saved by reconstruction. 

Short memory my erse!

I refer you to my post of the 9th of May.

My memory is good enough to remember another 5 seasons that Farce of Midlothian FC weren't of any interest to the top flight!

Get doon... again!

Yours

aDONis 

13 minutes ago, aDONisSheep said:

Short memory my erse!

I refer you to my post of the 9th of May.

My memory is good enough to remember another 5 seasons that Farce of Midlothian FC weren't of any interest to the top flight!

Get doon... again!

Yours

aDONis 

Sometimes I don't think Aberdeen get the credit they deserve for sticking around in the top flight when the top flight needed us most.

The bitterness we've faced ever since has been a burden. 

54 minutes ago, EdTheDuck said:

FTFY

Aberdeen weren't saved from the playoff by reconstruction. That playoff only existed because of reconstruction. They were saved from the playoff by Falkirk's shoddy ground. It's true to say that Aberdeen (who never earned their place in the top flight on footballing merit in the first place) were saved from relegation by league reconstruction.

44 minutes ago, craigkillie said:
Aberdeen weren't saved from the playoff by reconstruction. That playoff only existed because of reconstruction. They were saved from the playoff by Falkirk's shoddy ground. It's true to say that Aberdeen (who never earned their place in the top flight on footballing merit in the first place) were saved from relegation by league reconstruction.

Although to be fair they had only finished 10th that season which would be enough this time

The whole “never been relegated” or “only been relegated x times” Schtick masks the fact that Aberdeen finished outside the top 14 on several occasions when that was enough to stay up. Hearts finished 14th a few times and 15th in 1920 and Hibs once even managed to get relegated from a 20 team top flight

So no matter how bad you think the Craig Brown/Pat Fenton/Craig Levein (sequel) era was things have been worse for your club

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)