League Reconstruction 20/21 season

23 minutes ago, DumbartonBud said:

86 if you hadn’t bottled it on the last day it wouldn’t have mattered what we did , or if you hadn’t laid down to us early in the season then it wouldn’t have mattered on the last day. 

87 we were magnificent. 

2013 you were shite

2020 you were bottom of the league, worst team of the season all in your control and you couldn’t control it. 

Keep yourself warm with the thoughts of the 5-1 cup final, it’s probably all you’ve got. 

Still got the Celtic shop attached to your stadium.. 😂 help wi the income in these tough times!

15 hours ago, Mr. X said:

We have one of our ex-owners, a very experienced senior lawyer himself, urging us to go down the legal route, having had discussions with a QC. 

My level of  trust of his  judgement in the risks involved taking this to court, is somewhat higher than the opinion of some random on a football forum. 

More fool you then 

25 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

f**k me ferranti thistle fc now piping up.

Ferranti Thistle ? Isn't that the daft wee ex-works team that fucked that big-team Hearts, the club who have an average attendance of more than15,000, and who have a squad that are too good and are too big and too important to Scottish football to be relegated and who are led by the well-known successful businesswomen Ann Budge who waited far too long to dump Craig Levein and pished away ££££millions on players that finished 4 points to adrift at the bottom of the league table, 5-0  last year?

Just checking the facts.

26 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Still got the Celtic shop attached to your stadium.. 😂 help wi the income in these tough times!

Tough times indeed, that’s us planning  for football in August......... Hearts left waiting to see if Arbroath will let them play sometime this year........  But then the Premiership needs Hearts apparently. 

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out. 

On 25/05/2020 at 19:34, Mr. X said:

I know where you're coming from, but f**k it lets not make it easy for these Premiership diddies. ^_^

Nah true, if we can take bodies along the way then why not 😛 

1 hour ago, DumbartonBud said:

Tough times indeed, that’s us planning  for football in August......... Hearts left waiting to see if Arbroath will let them play sometime this year........  But then the Premiership needs Hearts apparently. 

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out. 

It certainly doesn't need wee mickey mouse outfits like st mirren, Hamilton, livi etc.  I mean fair play and that but just no. Adds absolutely nothing to Scottish football as a whole. Hearts out the top league is a huge dent in Scottish football.

It certainly doesn't need wee mickey mouse outfits like st mirren, Hamilton, livi etc.  I mean fair play and that but just no. Adds absolutely nothing to Scottish football as a whole. Hearts out the top league is a huge dent in Scottish football.
Hearts were below they wee mickey mouse clubs in the league. Having 15,000 fans didn't help you avoid relegation. Get fckn doon!

1 hour ago, Shteve said:

On diddiness levels alone, St Mirren should never be in the same bracket as they two joke outfits

8 hours ago, Romeo said:

It's going to be hysterical on here when Hearts go down meekly with no court action like the shite bags the club and their fans are

Why can't they be a bit more like Hibs? Nothing by class, decorum and being sensible on the Green side of Edinburgh.

Romeo having to lick arse again to get some greenies.  Classy ^_^

4 hours ago, Mr. X said:

Romeo having to lick arse again to get some greenies.  Classy ^_^

Don't let the fact that it's true get in the way of your tears and thrashing about to avoid relegation.

Just get DOON.

Scottish football didnt suffer when the ***s died, pretty sure the diets going down a league won't exactly be cataclysmic.

6 hours ago, Shteve said:

Some new Hearts friends like this dude and Gorgie Greatness coming over from Kickback just to provide us with some quality content like this. 

seth meyers lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

“Hearts out the top league is a huge dent in Scottish football”

A280A061-24DC-4F3E-B84C-A1A3D9882A66.png.b20c8f9517d217337b3ad910175ae140.png

Scottish football survived just fine without Hearts, Hibs and the **** in the top league a few years ago. I’m sure it’ll manage ok losing Hearts for a season.

There should be a ban on fans posting links to newspaper the click bait is getting worse.

Ok for those who don’t want to click on the article

it’s James Anderson, who runs a massive investment trust for Baillie Gifford.

He’s also the one that put Save the children on the hearts shirts

understandably he would rather have remained anonymous

Guest SJP79
3 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Ok for those who don’t want to click on the article

it’s James Anderson, who runs a massive investment trust for Baillie Gifford.

He’s also the one that put Save the children on the hearts shirts

understandably he would rather have remained anonymous

How much is he worth ?