League Reconstruction 20/21 season

It's going to be hysterical on here when Hearts go down meekly with no court action like the shite bags the club and their fans are

Why can't they be a bit more like Hibs? Nothing by class, decorum and being sensible on the Green side of Edinburgh.

21 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Of course I know and thank god that is over - but I dont recall me calling it the "diddy league" while we were in it 😆.

There are actually some decent Hearts posters on here but you offer nothing so far.

As @topcat(The most tip top)might say 0/10, must do better.

I’m right upset wi a 0/10. Relegated at boardroom level to the diddy league. When I’m reading prem clubs will toil with the testing costs, it’s unlikely to happen at all. Then what ? & as you know if this had been hibs the same level of seethe would be applied  

11 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

I’m right upset wi a 0/10. Relegated at boardroom level to the diddy league. When I’m reading prem clubs will toil with the testing costs, it’s unlikely to happen at all. Then what ? & as you know if this had been hibs the same level of seethe would be applied  

Sadly a prime example of the arrogant attitude shown on the Hearts forum these days.

We have one of our ex-owners, a very experienced senior lawyer himself, urging us to go down the legal route, having had discussions with a QC. 
My level of  trust of his  judgement in the risks involved taking this to court, is somewhat higher than the opinion of some random on a football forum. 
Thd only legal route they can realistically go down is CAS - anything else is complete fantasy.

Even then I'm struggling to see how they can make an appeal.

8 hours ago, Gorgie greatness said:

She needs to stop talk of funding the rats that want to vote but don’t want to play. There are actual clubs who will never be a top flight club complaining about top flight business. 

What's top flight business got to do with Hearts?

6 minutes ago, BonniePrinceCharlie said:

Goodnight halfwit, back to the building site or the school for you soon

Lol you call me a halfwit but you never post a point of view on anything? You just dislike reading the truth and red mark posts or views that dont suit your mistaken beliefs.

Your a weirdo.

1 hour ago, DumbartonBud said:

If only Hearts could suggest a good lawyer to do them for the SPL. 

Touche.

Yer mates at Celtic might be a bit more up to date on good lawyers for that. Maybe pop into "their shop" and ask who their main shareholder's using?

1 hour ago, Gorgie greatness said:

😂

50 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Touche.

Yer mates at Celtic might be a bit more up to date on good lawyers for that. Maybe pop into "their shop" and ask who their main shareholder's using?

For some strange reason the I take real comfort knowing that the team I support gives you so much angst. 

I wonder do hearts supporters try to keep their kids from misbehaving by telling them what the big bad St Mirren will do to them. .... 86, 87, 2013, 2020.

Let me know if I’ve missed any of them. 

15 minutes ago, DumbartonBud said:

I wonder do hearts supporters try to keep their kids from misbehaving by telling them what the big bad St Mirren will do to them. .... 86, 87, 2013, 2020.

86 you lay down to yer big bro, 87 we were shite 2013 it was the diddy cup we only win big cups 2020 your chairman voted self interest. Along with every other one.

ST Mirren summed up entirely 

1 hour ago, BonniePrinceCharlie said:

Goodnight halfwit, back to the building site or the school for you soon

The schools don't go back until August 11th.

10 days after Hearts' Championship campaign has kicked off. 

3 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

86 you lay down to yer big bro, 87 we were shite 2013 it was the diddy cup we only win big cups 2020 your chairman voted self interest. Along with every other one.

Blaming someone else for your own failures seems to be a Hearts trait, c***s had beaten Dundee it wouldn't matter what St Mirren did against Celtic, same as this season when you lost to them and were pish all season. 

Is Ann still claiming she wasn't voting for Hearts self interest, or is she still spouting the greater good of Scottish football pish?

3 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

86 if you hadn’t bottled it on the last day it wouldn’t have mattered what we did , or if you hadn’t laid down to us early in the season then it wouldn’t have mattered on the last day. 

87 we were magnificent. 

2013 you were shite

2020 you were bottom of the league, worst team of the season all in your control and you couldn’t control it. 

Keep yourself warm with the thoughts of the 5-1 cup final, it’s probably all you’ve got. 

8 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

So Good GIF by memecandy

For some strange reason the I take real comfort knowing that the team I support gives you so much angst. 

Let me know if I’ve missed any of them. 

The threat of a family day out to Paisley is liable to scare the naughtiness out of most Edinburgh kids