League Reconstruction 20/21 season

2 minutes ago, Green Day said:

I asked earlier but it got caught up in the excitement.

Do any of the Hearts lads think that this offer of Phree Munney for everyone in the seasides will put the chat about reconstruction to the side?

After all, if reconstruction was required due to imminent financial meltdown, then presumably some half thought out temporary solution is surplus to requirements?

I know I shouldn't but I had a quick shufty at JKB.

It seems the consensus is that previously they were all doing this for the betterment of Scottish football as a whole, but now Doncaster called successful businesswoman Ann Budge's bluff about 'no strings', they should change tack and be solely looking out for Hearts alone.

That Jambos Kickback is very entertaining.

Many of them seem to believe that Hearts being laughed off Judge Rinder will kill off a number of football clubs and that this "mystery benefactor" is only trying to save Scottish football.

Honestly, **** every single person in Scottish football having a laugh and a joke.

Time for Ann to focus on Hearts and only Hearts. I can't express how much I hope some of them die. 

Give them feck all financial support, watch the die and ride this out. no guarantee Hamilton, St Mirren, Kilmarnock etc will survive this anyway.
It’s only about Hearts and nobody else.

I hope a lot of those smaller clubs sink,glorified juniors,never going to be anything else,dont need them.

0_18943975-1.thumb.jpg.4e2788e524a1e170c4425197dff5b737.jpg

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

1 minute ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

That Jambos Kickback is very entertaining.

Single club forums, when they are not your own, are metaphorical junk food. You can dine out on that greasy self entitlement and/or persecution all day and still come back for more.

When they are your own, and while I appreciate there are some B&WA posters on here, are a cringefest platter, with a side order of really useful obscure info on the reserve/youth team.

It'll likely be Lord Dalmeny Earl of Rosebury, his son Caspian Primrose and their cast of chinless wonders who are stumping up the cash. The family has links to Hearts but also were involved with the SFA back in the days of long shorts and daft moustaches (think the fruit salad shirts are to do with their family colours). c***s probably found a few million down the back of the sofa. Wee Budgie is using this link for a bit of leverage, not that it'll make a difference. 

8 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

It'll likely be Lord Dalmeny Earl of Rosebury, his son Caspian Primrose and their cast of chinless wonders who are stumping up the cash. The family has links to Hearts but also were involved with the SFA back in the days of long shorts and daft moustaches (think the fruit salad shirts are to do with their family colours). c***s probably found a few million down the back of the sofa. Wee Budgie is using this link for a bit of leverage, not that it'll make a difference. 

The pink and yellow people.

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I think we all know the SFA has a cloak-and-dagger approach but it's their main tourney outwith the national team so it won't be buttons.  

Can you even give me the revenue that the SFA retain from Scottish cup semis and finals to the closest 100k? You must have knowledge of at least a ballpark figure to be making such statements. 

33 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

I heard it wasn't them, but I hear  a lot of shite, tbf.

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

It's my second home and have a few friends in Spain,the franco fascistas wouldn't give Barcelona anything. 

Wastecoatwilly

i don't want to get into a political argument (you have your thoughts and I have mine) but my second home is in Madrid, where I have family. I kind of agree with them that Catalonia had a vote and decided to stay Spanish.

Anyway, politics aside, do you think the Spanish League should have been called or finished behind closed doors?

1 hour ago, Green Day said:

I asked earlier but it got caught up in the excitement.

Do any of the Hearts lads think that this offer of Phree Munney for everyone in the seasides will put the chat about reconstruction to the side?

After all, if reconstruction was required due to imminent financial meltdown, then presumably some half thought out temporary solution is surplus to requirements?

I know you weren't asking me, but here's what I'm guessing:

The 'strings' hinted at by Brian McLauchlin are around Budgie using this fund as leverage in reconstruction talks - she denied that, and can't really go back on it.

One actual string could be that Budge is to be the go-between - that could be a problem for folk, I suppose.

The bigger string could be that funds are to be used to help clubs fulfil fixtures - that suits Budge's agenda.

My prediction is that this fund won't come to pass, and that'll be the end of Budge in fitba' - for dangling the carrot of non-existent cash.

In reality,  a million bucks between 30 clubs is just over 30 grand - that's a lot of money to a lot of clubs, but how far would 30k actually go?

1 minute ago, paranoid android said:

My prediction is that this fund won't come to pass, and that'll be the end of Budge in fitba' 

Is she not planned to stay working for Hearts after the buyout?

38 minutes ago, Bailey1874 said:

Wastecoatwilly

i don't want to get into a political argument (you have your thoughts and I have mine) but my second home is in Madrid, where I have family. I kind of agree with them that Catalonia had a vote and decided to stay Spanish.

Anyway, politics aside, do you think the Spanish League should have been called or finished behind closed doors?

What? In a vote the Spanish state declared illegal, 43% nevertheless turned out and 97% of them voted Yes to independence. How is that deciding to stay Spanish?

Edited by Pet Jeden

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Is she not planned to stay working for Hearts after the buyout?

I think the plan is that she's staying only until she hands over to the Foundation of Hearts guys?

Maybe she'll stay on the board, though? I don't know. 

She said something today along the lines of 'I don't need this'!'

It may well be the case, though, that she'll find it hard to let go.

It could end up like that time Thatcher left number ten in tears! :lol:

3 minutes ago, Sparticus said:

Rockstar North

Rockstar are clearly Hibees. There's a reason why the Grove Street families' colours in GTA:San Andreas were Green while the enemy Ballaz gang wore maroon!

Edited by Aim Here

13 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Just local business people with wads of cash - your info will be better than mine, I can pretty much guarantee that. :lol:

I'm just putting 2 and 2 together rather than being in the know. 

No idea whether Budge will stay in some capacity until we're out of the Championship. The demotion, regardless of the circumstances,  is what she'll be remembered for just as much as any good work she's done. 

25 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Rockstar are clearly Hibees. There's a reason why the Grove Street families' colours in GTA:San Andreas were Green while the enemy Ballaz gang wore maroon!

Hope so.Just joining in the guessing games.Budge herself has to be favorite as the philanthropist.