League Reconstruction 20/21 season

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Here we were thinking Hearts fans were the most deluded in the country, only for a Celtic fan to pop along and genuinely believe clubs will vote to dramatically increase their own relegation chances because Celtic told them to :lol:

Celtic and Hearts fans is an unlikely alliance, I'm intrigued to see where this leads😂

Just now, Stanislav Petrov said:

Ask yourself this.....why has this plan been reintroduced? The mood has changed. I wonder why?........

I'll tell you why.It's because the SPFL has to be seen to be going through the correct motions and reject this outrageous mess in the proper manor.Just in case hurts take it to court.

2 hours ago, Lobby Dossar said:

You can’t pay what you don’t have and all clubs will be in the same boat.

Even the English ones 

Your are looking for equality in a capitalist world there is all sorts of things players can put in there contracts.
If you take the Kieran Tierney one £25 million the same as a year with SKY counting add ons it's fecking crazy.
If there was a cap on all clubs would Tierney stay at Celtic no is the answer.

Just now, Stanislav Petrov said:

Ask yourself this.....why has this plan been reintroduced? The mood has changed. I wonder why?........

Now that the legal fiction of "nine in a row" has been officially endorsed. There isn't the need to get everyone to pretend this is a normal season.

Celtic were always going to be first to strip the carcass of this season. They've had their fill now others can try and strip what they need.

Just now, Sparticus said:

I'll tell you why.It's because the SPFL has to be seen to be going through the correct motions and reject this outrageous mess in the proper manor.Just in case hurts take it to court.

That doesn’t really make sense though considering they’ve already been through all this. The difference is Sky are more interested in having the Edinburgh derby than not. 

4 minutes ago, Stanislav Petrov said:

That doesn’t really make sense though considering they’ve already been through all this. The difference is Sky are more interested in having the Edinburgh derby than not. 

Nonsense.

43 minutes ago, Stanislav Petrov said:

Celtic are putting pressure on clubs to vote this through. Thankfully the champions have some class. 

Is this irony?   It has gotten so hard to tell these days.

17 minutes ago, Stanislav Petrov said:

It's not been "re-introduced" because it was never put to a vote. 

6 top flight clubs informally said they would vote against it weeks ago, yet it's been decided to put it to an official vote regardless. 

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I genuinely cannot wait to hear the excuses that'll be used when this vote fails miserably. "Celtic changed their minds, and so that's why not any of the voting groups crossed the threshold."

Its lucky for hearts thar Celtic have more than one vote and apparently Sky Sports has one now..

3 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I genuinely cannot wait to hear the excuses that'll be used when this vote fails miserably. "Celtic changed their minds, and so that's why not any of the voting groups crossed the threshold."

Hes already changed his mind from Celtic pushing it through to Sky being the "guiding hand".

8 minutes ago, Stanislav Petrov said:

We will see. This is getting passed next week. Old firm, Edinburgh and Highland derbies. Sky have told the SPFL to make this happen. 

Did Sky not want Rangers to stay up when they died?  If they did I guess they didn’t get their way.