League Reconstruction 20/21 season

Ann budge the saviour of scottish football . F..king joke interested in her self not even sure she cares about hearts . To be honest the vote should be 41 against this .
Scottish football is in big trouble with all this and major changes needed but not to save one club

45 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Unfortunately they're a fecking necessary evil in the game so the players can focus on the football,the wages point I don't blame players for making as much as they can for about 15 years of their life if they've got the talent.  

You can’t pay what you don’t have and all clubs will be in the same boat.

Even the English ones 

5 hours ago, Vandy said:

League reconstruction in the SPFL is like rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic.
There needs to be a fresh look at Scottish football.Gordon Strachan was right when he said that the SPFL should be for full time professional clubs.

The part time clubs should be playing in regional leagues along with all the other part time clubs.

After me calling you out for trolling on the 2nd Div forum, you're doing it here as well. You're on a par with Dominic Cummings in brass neckiness  (made up word,  I know).

Tell you what.  Over all this has been a good laugh.  Think Dundee united taking penalties levels of hilarity.  If anything Hearts have been able to call themselves a premier league team far longer than they had any right to.

But this slow lingering hope that they will somehow escape relegation has been a good laugh.

1 minute ago, Lofarl said:

Tell you what.  Over all this has been a good laugh.  Think Dundee united taking penalties levels of hilarity.  If anything Hearts have been able to call themselves a premier league team far longer than they had any right to.

But this slow lingering hope that they will somehow escape relegation has been a good laugh.

I'm particularly enjoying the "you'll rue the day, actually the legal route will be a cake walk" stage in which we now find ourselves.

A Celtic fan suggested to me today that a long drawn out court case could affect euro places in Scotland.  

Like most fan chat I take lightly hasn’t stopped me think why did budge say they were open to it to be looked at again? 

The pedro Lawell cheque book will be red hot if true!

7 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

A Celtic fan suggested to me today that a long drawn out court case could affect euro places in Scotland.  

Like most fan chat I take lightly hasn’t stopped me think why did budge say they were open to it to be looked at again? 

The pedro Lawell cheque book will be red hot if true!

You looking for handouts from Celtic now?

Offffft

1 hour ago, realmadrid said:

If we have to have 14 teams in the premiership next season relegation should be on points per game over season 19-20 and 20-21.

That way the failures of season 19-20 are not rewarded and the teams who finished at the bottom have a way to play their way out of the mess they created. For relegation the promoted teams would just be judged on the season 20-21 in the Premiership. 

Does Argentina, or Brazil, not use, or used to use, some form of average points over a 2 or 3 season period?

29 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Uh oh, one of them is starting to become self-aware...

IMG_20200527_160501.thumb.jpg.1678d6a7803f738f1bc3e91fd870fe14.jpg

Took him long enough given it was only Kickback and the BBC (Tom English approved, Auntie Ann's fancy man) spouting or repeating this pish.

That and a few of the Jambo dullards on here who never ever visit Kickback of course.

On another forum, it has been said that Elgin, Stenhousemuir, Clyde, Peterhead, Forfar and Cove Rangers have said they will vote against this proposal.

IIRC, the BBC (I know) reckon she needs 15 of the 20 League 1 and League 2 clubs to vote for it...............thats before we even start on the Championship and Premiership.

It would appear that a plan that is based - in large parts - around fucking over "the diddies" is unpopular with the smaller clubs, quelle surprise.

i assume this is one of the "fresh ideas" that Ann Budge has brought with her from her successful business career

Funny Face Reaction GIF

4 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

No us but if that euro money was on the line he’d buy more votes like he did with Dundee 

You realise the only person guilty of trying to financially bribe clubs to vote the way they want is Ann Budge?

The "proposal" makes that clear.