League Reconstruction 20/21 season

2 hours ago, HibsFan said:

I’ve tried to be nice, but the fucking nick of that c**t. Get her and her tory cesspit of a club punted pronto.

The absolute state of it.  Fucking reeks of entitlement.

No Ann, the Premiership does not need you at all.  Is this windbag going to be relieved of her Messiah duties any time soon?  She's ripping my knitting likes.  

8 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Their 14-14-14 plan involves a change to the financial distribution model, so it needs exactly the same as the 14-14-16 here.

I thought she was trying to hedge her best a bit by saying that Hearts parachute payment would in part finance it. It doesn't add up but I think that was a feeble attempt to dress it up a bit in cost terms. She probably didn't realise the different voting levels were needed.

14 minutes ago, Yorky said:

No, he pretty much is spot on, if he’s the laughing stock yet the only one who seems to realise Hearts got themselves in this position what does that say about many of the other posters on there. ? I’m not sure a line of give us what we want or we will try and financially destroy Scottish  football is the wise way to go about this, all that will create is a pariah football club and there are no winners in that. Hearts are a big club with a proud tradition, they should live up to that in the right way. They will bounce back pretty quickly and that’s where the focus should be, not on some daft court case.

Every Hearts supporter knows it was our own fault we were bottom after 30 of 38 games. Specifically AB’s fault for persevering with Levein. But the SPFL boards actions and the vote smell. She should be battering on with the legal action and leaving Doncaster to worry about reconstruction - if there is enough appetite for it. Most Hearts fans wouldn’t want to see our actions hurt any other clubs, but given that only a few of those clubs worried about shafting us, Falkirk, Partick, Stranraer, then your request that we should just nobly let it rest - has to be ironic?

1 minute ago, Pet Jeden said:

Every Hearts supporter knows it was our own fault we were bottom after 30 of 38 games. Specifically AB’s fault for persevering with Levein. But the SPFL boards actions and the vote smell. She should be battering on with the legal action and leaving Doncaster to worry about reconstruction - if there is enough appetite for it. Most Hearts fans wouldn’t want to see our actions hurt any other clubs, but given that only a few of those clubs worried about shafting us, Falkirk, Partick, Stranraer, then your request that we should just nobly let it rest - has to be ironic?

Be quiet and get doon.

5 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

This has been a train wreck of a relegation.

Edited by Sparticus
spel

25 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Their 14-14-14 plan involves a change to the financial distribution model, so it needs exactly the same as the 14-14-16 here.

Does the parachute payment changes not offset this rule?

edit - that’s very badly worded on my part 

Edited by Frank Grimes

28 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I am struggling to work out why the BBC dont understand this.

Unless I am wrong.............

If you look at the distribution model, it drops 0.25% each place for each of the bottom 6, down to 4.5% for Hearts.

13th and 14th place currently get 2.25% and 1.9% respectively so the financial model must change, surely??

Hearts parachute payment wont cover this.

In summary, what a shitshow.

Edited by Green Day

1 hour ago, Sparticus said:

The league had to end to save what could have been hundreds of thousands of lives and hearts cant accept it.

They have no case.The SPFL did the right thing.Hearts finished bottom and have been relegated as the worst team in the division last season.

Never seen a more desperate club than hearts ever.

Outstanding comment and worth a greenie every day of the week

2 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

It would be hilarious if reconstruction went through and Hearts ended up finishing bottom of the 14 team league.

Haven't you heard about Mrs Budge's 16 team Premiership reconstruction plans for season 21-22 ?

And the 18 team plan for 22-23 ?

As gid Hearts man Gary Mackay rightly pointed out on the radio last week, their football club is becoming a laughing stock. That was before this latest joke of a statement.

It’s pathetic. I’m sure Gary and many other decent Hearts fans will have their heads in their hands at this latest effort from Ann and her board.

How much longer will these fans have to wait for the inevitable climb down and statement along the lines of:

‘We don’t agree with the circumstances of our relegation but we accept it and are now preparing for the Championship‘

If only they’d done that to begin with. I’m glad they didn’t personally, gave the rest of us a right good laugh.