League Reconstruction 20/21 season

Shes too arrogant to acknowledge that, despite multiple top flight clubs making that pretty fucking obvious just weeks ago.
Shes single handedly ended any chance Hearts had of getting themselves out this mess by refusing to back down from the temporary route. 

Many wouldn’t vote for a permanent reconstruction. Two seasons is an attempt to ride two horses at once which is a neat trick if she can do it.

6 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Many wouldn’t vote for a permanent reconstruction. Two seasons is an attempt to ride two horses at once which is a neat trick if she can do it.

If her statements weren't verging on David Brent satire she could maybe have pulled it off.

31 minutes ago, Zing. said:

D7F7FA0A-AE06-4C0D-A8B4-6EB885537EBA.png.e18d01c16ce8ac34972521a524124228.png

“This is not the time to be expelling one of the League’s biggest and best resourced Clubs from the Premiership.“

In short, the Premiership needs Hearts more than the Championship does.”

She needs a year in the Championship to work on her humility. Also shades of Chick Young comments in my sig about that club from Govan that died in 2012. Anybody else note the use of the word Expelling instead of relegating..?

Edited by Well Well

1 minute ago, Well Well said:

“This is not the time to be expelling one of the League’s biggest and best resourced Clubs from the Premiership.“

Sorry, she's not living in the real world.

29 minutes ago, Zing. said:

*Hearts, screaming while shooting themselves in the foot*: ITS EVERYONE ELSE'S FAULT I'M LOSING BLOOD!!!

I read the proposal in full before any of the headlines and I had my head in my hands by the time I got to the "Premiership needs Hearts more than the Championship" bit.  How could she not know that that's the bit the media would focus on? 

One thing that chairmen have consistently brought up is "no-one would care if it was Hamilton or St Mirren". The proposal should have read exactly the same regardless of who was affected, it shouldn't have mentioned any individual clubs. I know she's tone-deaf at the best of times but this is apparently after several days consulting with clubs.

1 minute ago, DC92 said:

I read the proposal in full before any of the headlines and I had my head in my hands by the time I got to the "Premiership needs Hearts more than the Championship" bit.  How could she not know that that's the bit the media would focus on? 

One thing that chairmen have consistently brought up is "no-one would care if it was Hamilton or St Mirren". The proposal should have read exactly the same regardless of who was affected, it shouldn't have mentioned any individual clubs. I know she's tone-deaf at the best of times but this is apparently after several days consulting with clubs.

It's clear she hasnt spoken to any, I'm sure Clyde said as much, while 6 top flight clubs said they wouldnt vote for a temporary reconstruction. 

Looking on the Hearts forum along with all the “everyone is against us rubbish”just the one post stands out as actually telling it like it is ( Don’t agree with the lassies team comment). Might be getting plenty of stick on there but they need more fans like this to get a grip and realise they put themselves in this position and as such move on. Budge should be taking the lead rather than the embarrassing and desperate attempt to avoid relegation, if this had been a St Mirren/Motherwell/St Johnstone it would have been very different.

“Several reasons:

1. A decision has already been made

2. This is now just the Ann Budge Show

3. She should maybe have cared a bit more about being in the top flight about four years ago when the decline started and she was too concerned about a young lassies team and  free digital innovation centres for the community

4. It is embarrassing watching this

5. We put ourselves in this position

6. We were the shitest team in the league. This is no-ones fault bar ours

7. She is ****ing clueless at all things football so like one of her teams over the past four years she will win **** all

Step down please with immediate effect. Take your loser staff with you (all 4 million of the duds). Take this on the chin, rebuild, grow back our bollocks and start being a football club again.”

Edited by Yorky

37 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Ann Budge only deals in facts.

imageproxy.gif.e5d012802b9ac71ba0e1ef52e02d16fa.gif

Budge is doing a good job of distracting everyone whilst she starts work on the second Death Star.

Unfortunately she's given the contract to her brother and rumours are that he's left a huge gaping weakness so big that a YT-1300 Correlian light freighter and a T-65 X-Wing can fly down it at the same time all the way to the core and the main reactor.

2 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Leagues 1 and 2 should be changed to northern and southern sections promotion for the HL and the LL .
The winner from the northern section and the southern section go straight into the championship.

I hate myself for responding but I will

That won't happen because "big" clubs like Thistle, Falkirk, Raith etc who have bad seasons would drop from being in a reasonably well funded, full time second tier into a regional set up. It would be catastrophic for any team it happened to. That's why there is a national structure to allow a gradient up and downwards. Had you suggested a National league above HL &  LL  leading in to the professional divisions you might have been nearer the mark than your hare brained higher HL & 'LL above the existing divisions.

I still don't know why I bothered.

18 minutes ago, Yorky said:

Looking on the Hearts forum along with all the “everyone is against us rubbish”just the one post stands out as actually telling it like it is ( Don’t agree with the lassies team comment). Might be getting plenty of stick on there but they need more fans like this to get a grip and realise they put themselves in this position and as such move on. 

“Several reasons:

1. A decision has already been made

2. This is now just the Ann Budge Show

3. She should maybe have cared a bit more about being in the top flight about four years ago when the decline started and she was too concerned about a young lassies team and  free digital innovation centres for the community

4. It is embarrassing watching this

5. We put ourselves in this position

6. We were the shitest team in the league. This is no-ones fault bar ours

7. She is ****ing clueless at all things football so like one of her teams over the past four years she will win **** all

Step down please with immediate effect. Take your loser staff with you (all 4 million of the duds). Take this on the chin, rebuild, grow back our bollocks and start being a football club again.”

While i agree with some of the sentiment, there is real bollocks in this too. Having a go at the charity is peak roaster country, following that with the implication that she doesn't care about being in the top flight?! She clearly sees profit as the benchmark for having a successful club hence every effort she can to keep us in the top league.

Edited by Raphael