League Reconstruction 20/21 season

7 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:

How's that Gofundme coming along? 

A damn sight better than Hibernian Supporters Ltd would be my guess. 

Edited by Mr. X

18 minutes ago, Well Well said:

The sooner you lot are relegated the better.

They have been.

What successful businesswoman Ann Budge is doing now is trying to manipulate the league structure for a short enough period so it allows them back into the top division but not so long as to dilute any payments to her club once that goal has been achieved.

Me? I've always favoured a larger league, but then I refuse to countenance one purely on the basis of benefiting one club while negatively affecting many others.

Edited by Ric

5 minutes ago, Ric said:

They have been.

What successful businesswoman Ann Budge is doing now is trying to manipulate the league structure for a short enough period so it allows them back into the top division but not so long as to dilute any payments to her club once that goal has been achieved.

Me? I've always favoured a larger league, but then I refuse to countenance one purely on the basis of benefiting one club while negatively affecting many others.

Trying for a second time after being humiliated the first time I must add.  She's got some brass neck.  

Just found Budges diary and the basis for the spfl Prem are 1) population of the city/town 2) number of letters In the club name 3)who paid most wages 4)average home  attendance 5) chairman's bank balance 6)average pie sales per game. 7) number of train stations in the city involved ! Come on let's have a secret ballot. 

2 minutes ago, Ric said:

Ooft, now, as much as I have some disdain for successful businesswoman Ann Budge's approach to all of this, she isn't even a patch on the utter risibility of the fucktard Cummings.

Different arena and at different levels but the approach isn’t too different. 

Exclusive footage of Ann Budge trying to figure how to parcel her "temporary 14 team top flight" reconstruction plan as a brand new idea for the 47th time...

1007155261_giphy(47).gif.3a58e18ffc0ea44a71bb8fd68d232bf4.gif

I work for a local authority who have a no redundancy policy.

What this means is if you have someone fucking useless you basically have to invent jobs and projects that will never go anywhere to keep the most useless managers busy and away from core business.

Anyway I wish Anne well with this.

On 22/05/2020 at 18:34, RandomGuy. said:

Great.

Instead of Sky giving £350k per match, for every match that weekend, we should all plump for some fat middle aged Glaswegian paying £20 every weekend to watch one match, and only if it's a different time as Celtics games.

Scottish football will surely flourish.

One man and his dog reply,All I've seen in the last 30 years is the monster across the border get bigger and bigger with your hard earned dinero feck SKY.

8 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

One man and his dog reply,All I've seen in the last 30 years is the monster across the border get bigger and bigger with your hard earned dinero feck SKY.

If Scottish football hadnt decided to "feck Sky" and follow the bright lights of Setanta, then we'd be better off.

It's a lovely idea from a fan of club who's turnover, without Sky money, will still be well over £15m.

15 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

If Scottish football hadnt decided to "feck Sky" and follow the bright lights of Setanta, then we'd be better off.

It's a lovely idea from a fan of club who's turnover, without Sky money, will still be well over £15m.

Sky has left Scottish football behind you know it and so do I, all they care about is the EPL and a game of rounders.
This isn't about Celtic this is about Scottish football,I can have a pop at your club selling 3 stands but tit of tat gets us nowhere.
Clubs need fans through the gates to survive it's very simple.

11 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Do you know about the ins and outs of Sky and Scottish football and how they purposely offered us very low deals, even before the setanta debacle?

9 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Do you know about the ins and outs of Sky and Scottish football and how they purposely offered us very low deals, even before the setanta debacle?

Either way, the Setanta deal set Scottish clubs back for years.

Giving exclusive rights to a nothing company offering huge amounts should've been a huge red flag, and after that collapse theres now almost no threat to Sky/BT when bidding for Scottish rights as theyll know Scottish clubs will be wary of going for anything new now.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Giving exclusive rights to a nothing company offering huge amounts should've been a huge red flag, and after that collapse theres now almost no threat to Sky/BT when bidding for Scottish rights as theyll know Scottish clubs will be wary of going for anything new now.

f**k Sky, f**k TV. 

The "we don't get a good deal because we chose Setanta one time" is a daft argument.

The reason we don't get a good deal is that Sky don't rate our product and think they can low ball us, and our league is funded in such a way we are reliant on a deal being made so Doncaster (or whoever) has limited bargaining power.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

If only someone had warned Scottish fitba not to do that, oh wait they did....

3 minutes ago, Ric said:

The "we don't get a good deal because we chose Setanta one time" is a daft argument.

The reason we don't get a good deal is that Sky don't rate our product and think they can low ball us, and our league is funded in such a way we are reliant on a deal being made so Doncaster (or whoever) has limited bargaining power.

We dont get a good deal because Sky/BT have had zero competition since the Setanta collapse, if a new company comes along with more money Sky/BT would just scoff and wish us luck, while referencing Setanta. They can offer what they want, because Scottish football has no bargaining position anymore.

How you get past that I dont know, but if we had stuck with Sky instead of Setanta clubs wouldnt have gotten so fucked financially.