League Reconstruction 20/21 season

13 minutes ago, FTOF said:

And dreadful football.

The vastly overpaid clowns that played for them, should be taking a long hard look at themselves and taking responsibility for the teams shite position.

Craig Halkett is in the media blaming everyone and everything else for their current predicament. Not one moment of recognition towards the fact that the players have been a disgrace.

I can’t say I’ve seen anyone at the club take responsibility, seems to be the fault of everyone else. 

33 minutes ago, bennett said:

Is this the same John Hartson who was demanding a season long ban for Morelos,  after he claimed that the player was running around Fir Park sticking the middle finger up at traumatised Motherwell fans?

I think we can take the wind bags comments with a pinch of salt.

I didnt know that.Did he really say that? Really?

6 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Thought he would still be blowing out his arse chasing down Obika tbf.............................

If anything.The premature league completion has saved them from more whippings and an even wider gap.He should be happy.

4 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Tuesday evening 

Thought we would’ve heard details regarding Budge’s grand reconstruction masterplan by now 

Gary Locke ate the crayons so she's sent Levein out to the local Brewers Fayre to steal some more

Utterly predictable from Fat Sally.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ally-mccoist-makes-rangers-title-22049202.amp

This has always been the game - to discredit the 9th title - to have an asterisk placed beside it.

Utterly fucking delusional if they think Rangers were ever going to catch Celtic.

7 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

I guess we wait until we find out which clubs are left standing before we contemplate the reorganisation of the leagues.

I asked this question on the Championship 'If your club dies' thread.

Are any clubs close to going bust or is it all just shite?

3 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ally-mccoist-makes-rangers-title-22049202.amp

This has always been the game - to discredit the 9th title - to have an asterisk placed beside it.

Utterly fucking delusional if they think Rangers were ever going to catch Celtic.

"There is a massive difference between the use of the words 'asterisk' and 'tainted'. The title and the promotions aren't tainted because it's through no fault of their own, but you can't argue there will not be an asterisk.

"The asterisk will say, through no fault of their own, this season has been different."

So Sally, if it is through the fault of the club does that make them tainted?

I guess we will never know as the club took it's tainted titles to the grave.

"There is a massive difference between the use of the words 'asterisk' and 'tainted'. The title and the promotions aren't tainted because it's through no fault of their own, but you can't argue there will not be an asterisk.
"The asterisk will say, through no fault of their own, this season has been different."
Yep - Oldco's 9 in a row should definitely have an asterisk beside them.

9 hours ago, Green Day said:

Yes, I was clumsily asking about this scenario yesterday but this is a clearer version.

As the press release said that the position was unanimous from the Premiership clubs, I wonder if Budge is simply playing the game on the reconstruction chat while really moving toward the legal challenge (which will fail, imo)?

I don’t know to be honest. I personally would have liked reconstruction, not to save Hearts because we’ve been dreadful and we’re as likely to go down anyway whether the season finished early or not, but because I would like to have more varied games to go to and not be playing the same teams 4 and more times a season.

I think the disruption would have made this a good time to do it but you can’t make a decision on the leagues, give an outline to what the leagues will look like next year and then change it all again via reconstruction. 

I hope she doesn’t take it to a legal challenge. There was always someone going to be made unhappy and despite what’s said about the club, I think we are in a better position than some to manage through this. I don’t think any legal challenge will work give the extreme circumstances and uncertain nature around the virus. 

13 minutes ago, steelmen said:

I await the release of the wee red book. If it has and asterisk that’s good enough for me. It’s a completely factual document!

C’mon Mao.  C’mon now.

59 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

McCoist has been misquoted in the Record.  I heard him this morning on TalkSPORT making these comments. He never once used the word “asterisk”.  What he actually said ,repeatedly , was that there would be an asterix.  

1 minute ago, A96 said:

McCoist has been misquoted in the Record.  I heard him this morning on TalkSPORT making these comments. He never once used the word “asterisk”.  What he actually said ,repeatedly , was that there would be an asterix.  

The Gaul of the man!

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Gary Locke ate the crayons so she's sent Levein out to the local Brewers Fayre to steal some more

🤣

A full season sharing a forum with this shite...:(

13 hours ago, johnnydun said:

That is a classic OF argument right there.

Tainted tiles and asterisks being an entirely made up concept to suit what they would like to happen, but if you use just the right combination of word salad and 'YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH THE FACT...' then you are golden.

Edited by Dons_1988