League Reconstruction 20/21 season

2 minutes ago, Tenkay said:

Budgie needs to get back in her cage, and just accept the fact that Hearts have sunk / stunk and get on with playing in the Championship next season.

I bet Craig Levein is thinking "I could get them out of this mess" 

He certainly could pay back some of his wages he is still collecting and that would fill the financial hit they take. 

Wild but could Hearts take their football and say we aren't playing in this league anymore, and resurface Inthe Lowland Lge - whilst Kelty somehow take their place, Hearts remain in the Prem after all ! Sure that would please someone !  Who'd have thought it, another AFC Wimbledon/MK situation !

2 hours ago, bennett said:

Hearts go down but spfl board member and robust lobbyist Kenneth Fergusons team avoid any chance of relegation. 

Reeks worse than Magees auld Ys....

Still crying into your 9iar knickers Vicky?

46 minutes ago, Spring Onion said:

I bet Craig Levein is thinking "I could get them out of this mess" 

He certainly could pay back some of his wages he is still collecting and that would fill the financial hit they take. 

It's very fitting that Craig "what was the Hibs score?" Levein is still involved in some capacity.  He might pick up his first career honours next year in the Petrolcap Cup.  Sorry, second honours - the Tennant's Sixes pint glass takes pride of place on the Levein household mantelpiece. 

25 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:

It's very fitting that Craig "what was the Hibs score?" Levein is still involved in some capacity.  He might pick up his first career honours next year in the Petrolcap Cup.  Sorry, second honours - the Tennant's Sixes pint glass takes pride of place on the Levein household mantelpiece. 

Levein's gone in a few weeks. He will go down in history as having won f**k all with them.

41 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Levein's gone in a few weeks. He will go down in history as having won f**k all with them ever as a player and as a manager.

FTFY m8

50 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Levein's gone in a few weeks. He will go down in history as having won f**k all with them.

Won fuckall as a player either.

Or as manager of Cowdenbeath, Raith, DU or Leicester.

ETA...unless runner-up medals count.

Edited by Arch Stanton

14 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Won fuckall as a player either.

Or as manager of Cowdenbeath, Raith, DU or Leicester.

ETA...unless runner-up medals count.

Whilst technically correct, Levein played a huge part in shaping the team that won the Scottish Cup under Peter Houston.

15 minutes ago, Sparticus said:

If for some wild reason the league did expand to 14.I think ICT and Dundee would have more of a legal case of promotion rather than hearts.

At least an equal case to be fair. If they were ever really going to look at reconstruction - it needed to be done before any relegations or promotions were done. It’s too late now that they’ve basically called everything.

16 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Encouraging us to get involved in a legal case and then let Scott Gardiner loose on the media again is reason enough not to bother even if we desperately need the finances. The SPFL would just skip us and promote Ayr Utd instead.

Its got no chance of happening anyway but my point still stands.Hearts have had to be held down and had their medicine shoved down their throats.

Edited by Sparticus
speling