League Reconstruction 20/21 season

Guest JTS98
16 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Sounds like @JTS98, and his multiple essays on the subject, is definitely 100% not someone who'll have a complete heads gone about being red dotted constantly.

For you and your red-dotting friends.

https://hackinghate.eu/news/why-do-young-people-hate-online-a-teenager-s-perspective/

"According to some respondents, haters are "shy and quiet in real life", "lonely souls" who "are feeling bad about themselves". They share hateful messages online because "it's distracting them from their life which they may not be happy with". The online space provides haters with a place where they can make themselves "bigger", as some teenagers put it: "maybe they're shy in real life and make use of the anonymity of the internet to feel more powerful and generally feel better", "you can be a big, abusive personality online even if you are just a little runt, sitting at home in your living room". Haters are "less empathetic" and have "less contact with other people". They have "hardly any friends", and "they lack social skills".

image.jpeg.00bf124ed8a71f84745b7f22cecf7e6b.jpeg

1 hour ago, JTS98 said:

Hearts were showing clear signs of life.

Hearts were in better form than St Mirren had been the year previously and form had notably improved since Christmas.

And even then... 

Would you like me to highlight Hearts position and form in direct comparison to their 3 nearest relegation rivals? 

Screenshot_20200517_071607_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.b3889c5a44cf1681bc52c7e889ab351c.jpg

Screenshot_20200517_070907_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by djchapsticks

1 minute ago, JTS98 said:

Scored three goals away from home.

Played well in spells is fair.

Is it f**k, you got absolutely battered and were very, very lucky to come away from that game with anything.

Uches touchline control of the ball along with Clares goal were the only notable things Hearts did imo.

7 minutes ago, Zing. said:

See Ann Budge has been given until the SPFL meeting on Monday to come up with her reconstruction plan, not a whole lot of time having been given the go ahead on Friday. 

I put this together within 10 seconds - 

1. Temporary reconstruction 14-14-14 
  2. Permanent reconstruction14-14-14
  3. Status Quo

Even Ann "successful businesswoman" Budge cant need more than a couple of hours to f**k up yet another fairly simple project put those options in an email?

My preference is for option 3 - there is even a nice soundtrack...................😇

Guest JTS98
1 minute ago, tree house tam said:

Is it f**k, you got absolutely battered and were very, very lucky to come away from that game with anything.

Uches touchline control of the ball along with Clares goal were the only notable things Hearts did imo.

Hearts were the better side in the early stages and somehow contrived to not make the most of that.

St Johnstone scored against the run of play and Hearts came back to deservedly lead at the break. St Johnstone were much better in the second half. Not sure what part of 'played well in spells' you don't understand.

You can be as angry as you like, doesn't change the facts.

2 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

Hearts were the better side in the early stages and somehow contrived to not make the most of that.

St Johnstone scored against the run of play and Hearts came back to deservedly lead at the break. St Johnstone were much better in the second half. Not sure what part of 'played well in spells' you don't understand.

You can be as angry as you like, doesn't change the facts.

Which are that Hearts are bottom and were in worse form than both Hamilton and St Mirren when the league finished

1178768208_imageproxy(4).gif.be2556ff6e865c1fe7b864339b3e5c39.gif

Guest JTS98
2 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Which are that Hearts are bottom and were in worse form than both Hamilton and St Mirren when the league finished

1178768208_imageproxy(4).gif.be2556ff6e865c1fe7b864339b3e5c39.gif

A bizarre series of posts.

1) Read post.

2) Aggressively disagree.

3) When confronted with reasoned point, change subject and post strange picture.

11/10 bantz imo. Greenies incoming.

1 minute ago, Green Day said:

I put this together within 10 seconds - 

1. Temporary reconstruction 14-14-14 
  2. Permanent reconstruction14-14-14
  3. Status Quo

Even Ann "successful businesswoman" Budge cant need more than a couple of hours to f**k up yet another fairly simple project put those options in an email?

My preference is for option 3 - there is even a nice soundtrack...................😇

Good work, Green Day. I also vote for option 3.

Being serious, she’s only got the weekend to come up with something that’ll convince the teams that were against it only a week ago. Tough ask. She might still plow ahead regardless of how the Premiership clubs feel at the moment as she only needs three clubs to back it to take it to a vote, it’ll give her more time to work her charm on them :lol: 

1 minute ago, Zing. said:

she only needs three clubs to back it to take it to a vote

Yip - and she already has the three if the BBC is right - Rangers, Celtic and Aberdeen are (rather staggeringly) pro a temporary reconstruction.

What I dont know (and care even less) is if this is in the same vein as the Rangers inquiry one - i.e. she gets the three then they have a Zoom call to determine further support? Or, she gets the three and immediately sends out the (very simple) proposal and gets answers to the questions posed above.

She shouldnt be allowed to drag this shitshow out for weeks just to appease the moron element in her own support.

Guest SJP79

The amount of money some of these clubs must be losing you'd think its only a matter of time before there is a club that goes into administration.

31 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Surprised Budge hasn't suggested ringfencing the top division permanently.

As long as Hearts are in it, of course.

Considering he option is to save Hearts and f**k everything else, I wouldn't be surprised to see a "no relegation/promotion" clause until football can "stabilise".

10 minutes ago, SJP79 said:

The amount of money some of these clubs must be losing you'd think its only a matter of time before there is a club that goes into administration.

I doubt it will be top division clubs, and I would argue that this would reduce the need for a larger top division.

39 minutes ago, Green Day said:

She shouldnt be allowed to drag this shitshow out for weeks just to appease the moron element in her own support.

As a successful business woman she will have used her successful business woman business woman experience to promote her successful business woman persona in order to enhance her successful business woman legacy.

Failing that, she clearly said, "if I don't get my way, I'm going to get Leslie Deans to speak to you, and none of you want that"

Guest SJP79
1 minute ago, Ric said:

I doubt it will be top division clubs, and I would argue that this would reduce the need for a larger top division.

That's a good point, what will happen if some clubs fold and then restart,  they would then be dropped to the lowest division ?

To be fair, I hadn't previously realised that Hearts had briefly performed to a vaguely acceptable standard against St Johnstone.

I therefore take back everything I've said: it would be unfair to relegate them and we should definitely temporarily reconstruct the leagues on that basis.

Guest JTS98
2 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

To be fair, I hadn't previously realised that Hearts had briefly performed to a vaguely acceptable standard against St Johnstone.

I therefore take back everything I've said: it would be unfair to relegate them and we should definitely temporarily reconstruct the leagues on that basis.

Ah, we're back to deliberately misrepresenting what I've said.

Ok. Carry on.