League Reconstruction 20/21 season

Even if Hearts somehow won over the top flight clubs there's no further appetite for this from clubs in the other leagues: including Championship clubs who'd normally be expected to favour changing the setup. That's because the lower leagues were wrapped up fully one month ago now and they're more interested in finally getting round to trying to work out how to start a new season and keep the lights on. 

The Premier League clubs need to end this tedious nonsense now by calling the league, relegating Hearts and finally putting Budge in her box. 

26 minutes ago, virginton said:

Even if Hearts somehow won over the top flight clubs there's no further appetite for this from clubs in the other leagues: including Championship clubs who'd normally be expected to favour changing the setup. That's because the lower leagues were wrapped up fully one month ago now and they're more interested in finally getting round to trying to work out how to start a new season and keep the lights on. 

The Premier League clubs need to end this tedious nonsense now by calling the league, relegating Hearts and finally putting Budge in her box. 

And writing Chuckie on the lid.

2 hours ago, Sparticus said:

Has any club took its association to court before? Might be grounds for expulsion?

S.F.A. are not involved in this kerfuffle right now it's the SPFL. Sure I heard that UEFA would only care if a team were taking a national association to court. 

Remember, Hearts might go down and they might stay up. But hey, some new trips might be fun anyway. They've accepted it either way and are simply watching with serenity while everyone has meltdowns. It's all good in EH11 baaaaby.

3 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

Maybe pass that on to your chairman, the bent c**t.

3 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

The death of your club will be a joyous day for our game. You've served your purpose to Lawwell and collected your pieces of eight.

Save the Albert Kidd gags for the funeral, we'll all have a good laugh.

2 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

The crying will commence once you all start going to the wall. Lawwell doesn't care.

Scum Club, Scum City.

3 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Remember, Hearts might go down and they might stay up. But hey, some new trips might be fun anyway. They've accepted it either way and are simply watching with serenity while everyone has meltdowns. It's all good in EH11 baaaaby.

74B79B74-E953-485A-AF59-08F6B08BD349.jpeg.72ffe5a3ff8cc2dfd85f61e4086d9465.jpeg

2 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Glad something makes you happy, Lordy-Parp. I didn’t realise you had an interest in football. Have you now been released from your commission to fight an online guerilla war against Brexit on the Political forum?

😂

U OK diet-***? 

6 hours ago, JTS98 said:

Please stop making obviously sensible points?

No.

The bottom line is that we all know deep down that relegation based on a season that was never completed is wrong.

We also know that if this had happened this time last year, St Mirren would have been making exactly the same argument Hearts are making now. Of course, St Mirren's desire to be saved from a relegation battle by just arbitrarily stopping the season now doesn't seem to be attracting the same scorn as Hearts' self-interest.

And the final point is one that I've brought up repeatedly but never had an answer to. If this is all about saving Hearts as a 'big club', then why did this not happen in 1999 when we were bottom with 8 games to go? Why did this not happen in spring 2013 when we went into administration and were obviously going to be relegated a year later? Why only now?

The clear answer is that everybody understands that what is happening just now is basically unfair.

See the source image

In England they are discussing merging league 2 with the National league and splitting into North and South divisions.

Do they have the same stupid voting structure down there as us?

15 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

I understand that rule is only for us

Not at all. Ourselves and Partick Thistle were also both fucked over unnecessarily by this rule. 

Difference is we both actually took the hit and improved our stadiums instead of signing Chris Waddle. ;)

I think you mean LN1 as opposed to EH11

Guest JTS98
6 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

It appears that he's now cracked out his dotting account. :lol: 

Hiya @BonniePrinceCharlie, hiya pal!

I do not have any account other than this one.

No idea who BonniePrinceCharlie is.

It's not me. I seldom red dot anybody. The only time I dish them out is for openly offensive posts. I certainly don't red dot posts on the basis of disagreeing with them. That's a weird thing to do on a discussion forum where the ability to reply is freely available.

Worrying about dots on a fitba forum is worrying behaviour. I've got my own pals who follow me around red dotting my posts.

Bizarre way to behave, bizarre thing to care about.

Edited by JTS98