League Reconstruction 20/21 season

I’m now fully in favour of league reconstruction to save Hearts so we can watch them completely f**k up all over again and get themselves relegated over 38 games. Keep their diamond Daniel and let him loose to sign more boys like Langer. 

4 minutes ago, Ric said:

Yeah, I mean it's been an awful season for you lot. In many ways I'd have thought you'd just prefer to draw a line under it, use dropping down a league to huckle out the dross you have in your squad and spend the next season enjoying being the big team and very likely romping to a title.

Its been an awful 18 months and if season had finished wouldn't have a problem going down if we were bottom.

Would we get the results required to stay up...I don't know,probably not but I would defy any supporter of any team to roll over and go down quietly.

TBH every league seems to be ripping themselves apart and appeals and court hearings are going to be flying about.

It's time UEFA made a decision and took it out of clubs hands who are always going to vote in their own self interest

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Surprised you gave her your maroon lb.

It was Bohemian that got a freebie. My maroon lb would have qualified for 3 free stepchildren once payment cleared.

Edited by LincolnHearts

12 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Sumptious stuff indeed. Get fucking doon you diet-*** c***s emoji23.png

Glad something makes you happy, Lordy-Parp. I didn’t realise you had an interest in football. Have you now been released from your commission to fight an online guerilla war against Brexit on the Political forum?

4 minutes ago, pansjambo said:

Its been an awful 18 months and if season had finished wouldn't have a problem going down if we were bottom.

Would we get the results required to stay up...I don't know,probably not but I would defy any supporter of any team to roll over and go down quietly.

TBH every league seems to be ripping themselves apart and appeals and court hearings are going to be flying about.

It's time UEFA made a decision and took it out of clubs hands who are always going to vote in their own self interest

Can't disagree with that - anyone who says they would just accept it is lying or is not telling the truth.

But, as Bono so eloquently put it, thank God it's them instead of you.

19 minutes ago, pansjambo said:

UEFA will not give a flying fck about whatever carnage takes place in national leagues - particularly diddy leagues like ours. They will only care about their competitions and their advertising contracts. If they could start next seasons Euro competitions behind closed doors, with teams only from the big 5 leagues, next week in say, Japan,  they’d happily do it - if it secured their contracts with Ford, McDs, whoever.

Edited by Pet Jeden

15 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:

Can't disagree with that - anyone who says they would just accept it is lying or is not telling the truth.

But, as Bono so eloquently put it, thank God it's them instead of you.

Geldof and Ure, for what it's worth.

31 minutes ago, Zing. said:

I’m now fully in favour of league reconstruction to save Hearts so we can watch them completely f**k up all over again and get themselves relegated over 38 games. Keep their diamond Daniel and let him loose to sign more boys like Langer. 

That’s not funny.

10 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

UEFA will not give a flying fck about whatever carnage takes place in national leagues - particularly diddy leagues like ours. They will only care about their competitions and their advertising contracts. If they could start next seasons Euro competitions behind closed doors, with teams only from the big 5 leagues, next week in say, Japan,  they’d happily do it - if it secured their contracts with Ford, McDs, whoever.

I totally agree with you...thats why we'll end up in court

1 minute ago, Sparticus said:

Has any club took its association to court before? Might be grounds for expulsion?

That was the case historically. Would be amazed if courts would permit that sort of behaviour now.  Also happening all around Europe.