League Reconstruction 20/21 season

9 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Jeezo - you guys are really, really scared of these games actually being played, by some miracle. To the extent that you've researched stats for 4 teams for the last 6 games (?!?) Not 5, not 10 but specifically 6. Saddo.

Yes we might have gone down anyway. Probably on goal difference on the last day. But it wouldn't have needed a Houdini-like escape. And yes, the bigger scandal is what is being done to Falkirk and Partick. But hey, as long as the ducks were put in a row for Doncaster to cling to his hopes for a TV deal bonus in the Summer and Celtic to cling to their hopes to participate in any Champions League restart in the Autumn, then that's all that matters. And there's no end of useful idiots to steer into doing the dirty work.

Don't think so mate - you've no games against Hibs or Rangers left so you're onto plums if by some miracle the season is played to a finish.  Also, I'm sure your team morale is through the roof after the good doctor negotiated the wage adjustments for the players in such a diplomatic and graceful manner.

Edited by TonyFerrino

35 minutes ago, Ric said:

This is the Achilles heel of the "but we might have stayed up" argument. As has been pointed out the facts of the matter are very clear..

They are bottom of the league after 30 games,  they are bottom of the form league for 6 games, they are below the other teams around them in the form league for the last 10 games. This season they have have failed to beat the club directly above them, they have failed to beat the club 2 places directly above them and their manager has failed to put out a team that is capable of beating a team 3 places above them.

The idea that some Lazarus miracle was about to happen is fanciful to say the least.

So we didn't beat your mob 5-2 at Tynecastle then?

5 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Scottish Football as a whole has handled this situation dreadfully.

They had a real chance during this lengthy shutdown to make some wholesale changes right across the board, we could have had a kind of reset, not in titles won etc, but for league reconstruction, wealth distribution, voting numbers etc.

Self interest, stubbornness, short term gains, face saving and arse kissing have all won the day again.

We could have a fantastic product here that is supported like nowhere else, it could have been made more competitive, challenging, interesting and more financially viable all the way down the leagues.

It's like they are all to scared to have any type of progression, giving into the demands of TV companies and not changing set ups to benefit the many for the long term as that might upset the few in the short term.

Scottish football is it's own worst enemy and will never move forward unless it grows a set.

The death of your club will be a joyous day for our game. You've served your purpose to Lawwell and collected your pieces of eight.

Save the Albert Kidd gags for the funeral, we'll all have a good laugh.

1 minute ago, pansjambo said:

So we didn't beat your mob 5-2 at Tynecastle then?

Under a different manager, yes. Under your current one you have failed to beat us.

Edited by Ric

1 minute ago, Ric said:

Under a different manager, yes. Under your current one you have failed to beat us.

My bad,I should've read that correctly... quite selective of you though. 

1 minute ago, LincolnHearts said:

The death of your club will be a joyous day for our game. You've served your purpose to Lawwell and collected your pieces of eight.

Offft. I have really upset you by giving you a red dot.

Get doon cunto, Budge is highlighting all that is wrong with Scottish football.

It would be a long funeral, I have around 1986 jokes about Albert Kidd.

5 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:

Don't think so mate - you've no games against Hibs or Rangers left so you're onto plums if by some miracle the season is played to a finish.  Also, I'm sure your team morale is through the roof after the good doctor negotiated the wage adjustments for the players in such a diplomatic and graceful manner.

Yes, we would suffer from the lack of the "big" games that our prima-donna squad could be arsed getting up for. But 3 points might have been available on a plate for us from a 7th placed Hibs?

Just now, pansjambo said:

My bad,I should've read that correctly... quite selective of you though. 

It's not that selective. Bear in mind you have failed to beat the two teams directly above you all season, not just under this manager.

Maybe pass that on to your chairman, the bent c**t.

Sumptious stuff indeed. Get fucking doon you diet-*** c***s [emoji23]

3 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

😆 Don't need the gags when we have prime material like this to laugh at Hearts at for years to come. Suffice to say you'll be where you belong next season, get doon and try not to cry too hard about it.

2 minutes ago, Ric said:

It's not that selective. Bear in mind you have failed to beat the two teams directly above you all season, not just under this manager.

Yep and that is disgraceful

3 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Yes, we would suffer from the lack of the "big" games that our prima-donna squad could be arsed getting up for. But 3 points might have been available on a plate for us from a 7th placed Hibs?

Guaranteed if Hearts need points then just play Hibs.  It's what all good neighbours do.

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

😆 Don't need the gags when we have prime material like this to laugh at Hearts at for years to come. Suffice to say you'll be where you belong next season, get doon and try not to cry too hard about it.

The crying will commence once you all start going to the wall. Lawwell doesn't care.

Scum Club, Scum City.

2 minutes ago, pansjambo said:

Yep and that is disgraceful

Yeah, I mean it's been an awful season for you lot. In many ways I'd have thought you'd just prefer to draw a line under it, use dropping down a league to huckle out the dross you have in your squad and spend the next season enjoying being the big team and very likely romping to a title.

10 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Offft. I have really upset you by giving you a red dot.

Get doon cunto, Budge is highlighting all that is wrong with Scottish football.

It would be a long funeral, I have around 1986 jokes about Albert Kidd.

Dot away mate. It won't save your club.

8 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

The crying will commence once you all start going to the wall. Lawwell doesn't care.

Scum Club, Scum City.

Clearly as delusional about our finances as you are about how shite and deserving of relegation your lot truly are. Sevco-levels of denial and seethe I hoped nobody outside of the OF would be pathetic enough to display, yet here we are.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

3 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Scum Club, Scum City.

Bit strong that mate.  I had a lovely gam off a student nurse up there once.