League Reconstruction 20/21 season

I've repeatedly said that Budge has played this wrong.

That doesn't mean some of the arguments used against her aren't abject nonsense.

When I opened with “I think the point is” I meant something along the lines of

It appears that only way the rantings of ‘angry of Perth’ can be rendered coherent would be if they are interpreted thusly ...

Just now, JTS98 said:

I'm devastated you feel that way.

Not sure I can recover from that.

You said something aggressive to someone you disagree with, so you must be right.

I'm just distraught that you didn't follow my advice.

Guest JTS98
6 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I'm just distraught that you didn't follow my advice.

I'm just distraught that you don't seem to understand what hypocritical means.

In this day and age...

however large or small, should be disproportionately disadvantaged because of this crisis situation. 

I notice a subtle change there from no club being disadvantaged to disproportionately disadvantaged. So 14-14-14 would have seen three clubs certainly disadvantaged but because our crowds and revenue are smaller it could be argued the sums involved are not a disproportionate amount? 

Seems to be leading up to a 'we are Hearts, we have big crowds and a big wage bill with a big slice of the payouts, so we are losing disproportionately'

A parachute payment of £x million would seem in order and of course allow them to bounce back at the first attempt.

If they wanted no one to suffer disproportionately, the structure was open to them. 14-18-12. Only decision  to be made was Cove up/Stranraer down or not?

Payout as they are from 1-42 plus a small add on for 43,44. 

Anyway - it's done. Get planning for next season.

Edited by SouthLanarkshireWhite

4 hours ago, SJP79 said:

Kelty and Brora should still get the chance for a playoff to face Brechin for a place in L2 

Does this hold true for all the play off competitions through the leagues?

7 minutes ago, ropy said:

Does this hold true for all the play off competitions through the leagues?

Exactly.Not only bad luck for Kelty and Brora, but also ICT,Dundee,Ayr,Falkirk,Airdrie,Montrose,Edinburgh C,Elgin and Cowdenbeath who were all in playoff positions

Not to mention the teams who might have caught them,Just cant go on might haves here though now.

A lot of teams have been unlucky and thats all it is.Bad luck.

Guest SJP79
1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

It should, but it can't, for many obvious reasons.

Yes but no reason it cant be resumed at a later date, 14-10-10-10 would have put this all to bed. 

1 minute ago, SJP79 said:

Yes but no reason it cant be resumed at a later date, 14-10-10-10 would have put this all to bed. 

Yes there is. There's many reasons.

28 minutes ago, edinabear said:

Inverness now confirming that bullying did take place by spfl board members and was reported. I don't see how Doncaster survives this

How about he calls Gardiner a lying, useless cünt with a track record of fucking up everything he ever touched?

40 minutes ago, edinabear said:

Inverness now confirming that bullying did take place by spfl board members and was reported. I don't see how Doncaster survives this

They’ll need to come up with the proof that your club failed to then. Should be good. 

Guest JTS98
9 minutes ago, Zing. said:

They’ll need to come up with the proof that your club failed to then. Should be good. 

I agree that there is a burden to produce proof for any action to be taken, and for that reason no action will be taken.

But I think it should be acknowledged that the nature of these allegations make the production of proof quite difficult and as far as I'm aware none of the clubs or figures that ICTFC or the boy Gardner have ever implicated in murky dealings have ever contradicted anything he has said.

I'll underline, I expect the result of this to be precisely zero. But based on the balance of probablities I'd say there's a better than even chance that what they're saying is true.

ICT stand to gain little from this. They're not disputing United's title win. It seems an odd approach for a club to take if they are making stuff up.