League Reconstruction 20/21 season

1 hour ago, PauloPerth said:

That Falkirk statement man, fucking hell!

IMG_1019.thumb.JPG.e027d4454273c587e7b386f1b09f8ebd.JPG

Particularly bemused by the third last paragraph "To add insult to injury..." going on about the stress caused to players because a statement was released on a Friday evening ??

And that last paragraph should go down in Scottish football folklore, comedy gold!

They've been pressing on through the leagues, right enough. 

The writing on that statement is so small, I can't read the fucker [emoji38]

Falkirk are not a team I have much fondness for, but they (along with Partick) have been royally fucked-over big time. 

QoS and Raith nonchalantly awarding themselves survival and promotion shows up how fucked our game is from top to bottom.

All the curling of hands around cocks surrounding our demotion will cone back to haunt a few I reckon. My own personal annoyance is pointed towards Budge and the shitshow she has allowed to happen.

Enjoy the lol's lads. We'll be back.

Hearts are the 4th richest Club in the country so of course you'll be back in one season. A year doon gives you a chance to get rid of all the rubbish surrounding the club. Unfortunately with Budge's self serving shouting for reconstruction for 1 year and supporting unproven allegations by the Govan mob Hearts have lost their dignity and are rightly being laughed at. No-one is laughing at Partick T who have shown some maturity and dignity.

Attempting to sue the SPFL which Budge has threatened only causes further erosion of any goodwill towards the club. Just go quietly and come back next year with a smile. In the meantime the rest will laugh at the desperate attempts by Budge to justify her actions.

Since the mid 70s reconstruction of the leagues Falkirk have spent less time in the top division than Inverness, a club that didn't join the league until 19 seasons later. Next season will see Hamilton move ahead of them in time spent in the top flight since the reorganisation.
Their deluded fanbase and board thinking they are a top flight club is laughable.

But but but they have so many fans !!!1! [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

I have to admit I was champin at the bit to getting back to seeing my pals in the pub again and watching Utd in the top league but even when all that is back I don't know if I'll be able to tear myself away from a half hour walk round the park and going to the co-op instead 

1 hour ago, Boring Bob said:

Grow up guys. In the Covid 19 crisis, Scottish football is going down the toilet. No income and players on juicy contracts. By the time football resumes, we will be begging for Hearts to bring circa 2,000 fans to our stadia. Plus Killie always pump them!

I'm sure we'll cope without the maroon pound.

1 hour ago, LincolnHearts said:

The writing on that statement is so small, I can't read the fucker :lol:

Falkirk are not a team I have much fondness for, but they (along with Partick) have been royally fucked-over big time. 

QoS and Raith nonchalantly awarding themselves survival and promotion shows up how fucked our game is from top to bottom.

All the curling of hands around cocks surrounding our demotion will cone back to haunt a few I reckon. My own personal annoyance is pointed towards Budge and the shitshow she has allowed to happen.

Enjoy the lol's lads. We'll be back.

40pcjd.jpg

8 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

That Falkirk statement man, fucking hell!

IMG_1019.thumb.JPG.e027d4454273c587e7b386f1b09f8ebd.JPG

Particularly bemused by the third last paragraph "To add insult to injury..." going on about the stress caused to players because a statement was released on a Friday evening ??

And that last paragraph should go down in Scottish football folklore, comedy gold!

Wow Falkirk.You were trying to steal a straight promotion place from a play off position.