League Reconstruction 20/21 season

Guest JTS98
1 minute ago, Jake said:

I'm not confused.  League positions stand except for relegation because it's Hearts.  Very simple

Yes. Because relegation is the only serious harm being done.

I've said that all along.

12 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Let the diddies have their lolz.

We'll have ours when their clubs are utterly fucked.

_59823642_6468326.jpg.5ea8c7924fe8e87f06ef59b31fbb6f96.jpg

**** gonna ***.

11 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

No team should be relegated in an unfinished season. The season is and will probably always be unfinished.

Except when the league says it's finished. You're just not going to accept that, and I get that. Them's the breaks.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

_59823642_6468326.jpg.5ea8c7924fe8e87f06ef59b31fbb6f96.jpg

**** gonna ***.

You've used that one before m9 and nobody will be sinking anyone.

Enjoy it bud, but if it was a choice between Saints and Hearts surviving, I know which one I'd back.

Thankfully we'll never have to whore ourselves out to the OF to survive.

Guest JTS98
1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Except when the league says it's finished. You're just not going to accept that, and I get that. Them's the breaks.

Accept the league changing the rules and relegating a club part-way through the season?

Nah, not for me.

I'm astonished anybody sees that as in any way acceptable. If it wasn't in a partisan, tribal world of football, nobody would.

1 minute ago, LincolnHearts said:

Enjoy it bud, but if it was a choice between Saints and Hearts surviving, I know which one I'd back.

Is it the team with over £2m in the bank, no debt, and living within their means? Or the club about to become fan owned with a huge wage bill, while dropping a division with an apparent huge loss of income, and with previous recent history of administration?

Sure hope the fans of other clubs who donated to help save Hearts last time dont have any reason to leave you to your own fate this time, m8.

The rules say a league CAN be finished whenever the league says it's finished.

By taking part in the vote, hearts themselves have accepted the league is finished.

Otherwise they would have objected to the vote taking place and not voted.

17 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

Yes. Because relegation is the only serious harm being done.

I've said that all along.

But that what happens every year, the bottom team is relegated. You've accepted league positions stand.  Your only argument now is that you don't like the fact Hearts are bottom of the league and will suffer because of it. It's a hard life.

Clearly it’s an unfortunate situation but the bottom line is that this season is now 30 games long and there are no points left to play for. Hearts are 12th after the final game of the season and should go down.

14 minutes ago, dezz said:

Clearly it’s an unfortunate situation but the bottom line is that this season is now 30 games long and there are no points left to play for. Hearts are 12th after the final game of the season and should go down.

That's it precisely unfortunate rather than unfair. 

48 minutes ago, Jake said:

But that what happens every year, the bottom team is relegated. You've accepted league positions stand.  Your only argument now is that you don't like the fact Hearts are bottom of the league and will suffer because of it. It's a hard life.

This is it.

It's not the unfairness of covid that seems to be the issue here (for JTS), it's the 'unfairness' of relegation. 

I now look forward to having the concept of loss explained again.

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

This is it.

It's not the unfairness of covid that seems to be the issue here (for JTS), it's the 'unfairness' of relegation. 

I now look forward to having the concept of loss explained again.

Looking at the social media behaviour of hearts fans the last month, they will say or do anything and even sell their granny to avoid relegation.

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Is it the team with over £2m in the bank, no debt, and living within their means? Or the club about to become fan owned with a huge wage bill, while dropping a division with an apparent huge loss of income, and with previous recent history of administration?

Sure hope the fans of other clubs who donated to help save Hearts last time dont have any reason to leave you to your own fate this time, m8.

We'll be fine mate.

1 hour ago, LincolnHearts said:

We'll be fine mate.

I get the impression that St Johnstone have been sitting on this lump of bank cash just in case they go down to fund their promotion campaign.

Which would undoubtedly be a  wise move as unlike Dundee United, Hibs, Rangers or Hearts, they wouldn't be able to rely on significant numbers of people turning up to watch them in the Championship so could quite easily get stuck down there otherwise.

Just now, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I get the impression that St Johnstone have been sitting on this lump of bank cash just in case they go down to fund their promotion campaign.

Which would undoubtedly be a  wise move as unlike Dundee United, Hibs, Rangers or Hearts, they wouldn't be able to rely on significant numbers of people turning up to watch them in the Championship so could quite easily get stuck down there otherwise.

Are you genuinely trying to troll St Johnstone fans by saying theyve got no fans and might end up in the second tier for a lengthy period of time?

As we literally all know those things and acknowledge them weekly when consistently worse sides who spent more time in the second tier in the last decade (Hearts, Dundee, United, Falkirk) have fans spewing it at us.

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Are you genuinely trying to troll St Johnstone fans by saying theyve got no fans and might end up in the second tier for a lengthy period of time?

I wasn't talking to you

But while you're here have you got any other ideas as to why St Johnstone are sitting on 40% of turnover in the bank 

Unless they knew Coronavirus was coming

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)