League Reconstruction 20/21 season

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

A Co-chair of the reconstruction committee using the media to launch a passive aggressive jibe at fellow co-chair over their motives and we're no even a week in.

You just fucking love to see it. :lol: 

😄I put the chance of reconstruction as it stands at about 5%,  anyone go higher?

1 hour ago, Tynierose said:

@Doonhamer 1969

Thankyou for the report about bad language but after your antics last night threatening to find someone and wring their fuckin neck I think we can just ignore your report.  That's without looking at your other montage of language.

Feel free to report me.

Cheers.

For the record ,there is no other 'montage of language.,not from me anyway.

I swore literally ONCE, immediately after someone called me a 'thick tory c#nt'.

I then fairly quickly deleted it,something the St Johnstone fans haven't done.

Please present the whole story rather than just one part of it .

Screenshot (73).png

Screenshot (72).png

Edited by Doonhamer1969

2 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

😄I put the chance of reconstruction as it stands at about 5%,  anyone go higher?

We'll see a form of temporary reconstruction or something labelled as reconstruction.  A more relevant question would be will it be of any actual use to anyone?

14 minutes ago, Doonhamer1969 said:

I swore literally ONCE, immediately after someone called me a 'thick tory c#nt'.

Screenshot (73).png

Screenshot (72).png

^^^grass 🐍🐍🐍

Just out of interest the St Mirren B&W Army twitter feed had a snap 24 hr poll with 4 options for reconstruction.

Keep things as they are won with 34% and a 14 team with 6-8 split was second with 26%.

Not that the powers that be give a toss.

Edit to add: 1006 fans voted in the above poll - great turnout.

Edited by NorthBank

6 minutes ago, NorthBank said:

Just out of interest the St Mirren B&W Army twitter feed had a snap 24 hr poll with 4 options for reconstruction.

Keep things as they are won with 34% and a 14 team with 6-8 split was second with 26%.

True, but there was considerable push back on that daft 14/14/14 proposal (or whatever it was) when Gilmour went tonto along with (I think) Roy McGregor to dingy it.

I hope that same sort of pressure is put upon any short term hatchet job put forward by Budge.

10 minutes ago, NorthBank said:

This from a side that are always in the relegation zone is good to hear. It isn't broke so let's not fix it. Bye bye Hearts. 

2 minutes ago, Ric said:

True, but there was considerable push back on that daft 14/14/14 proposal (or whatever it was) when Gilmour went tonto along with (I think) Roy McGregor to dingy it.

I hope that same sort of pressure is put upon any short term hatchet job put forward by Budge.

Wasn't it a 12/12 proposal between top flight and championship and then the split would be 8/8/8 with the middle 8 being between the leagues?

That was a nonsense.

51 minutes ago, Doonhamer1969 said:

Screenshot (73).png

Screenshot (72).png

^^^Tory chunt ^^^^

Just now, djchapsticks said:

Wasn't it a 12/12 proposal between top flight and championship and then the split would be 8/8/8 with the middle 8 being between the leagues?

That was a nonsense.

Probably, after a few decades you start to lose track of all the different reconstruction plans put forward.

The craziest thing was that multi-league split where the points would be reset, and you'd begin again. I can't even begin to express my incredulity that the idea was even floated let alone given a level of credence.

14 minutes ago, NorthBank said:

If this is representative Budge can get her way with an in/out vote on reform, which a clear majority favoured. 

Get reconstruction done. 

2 minutes ago, Ric said:

Probably, after a few decades you start to lose track of all the different reconstruction plans put forward.

The craziest thing was that multi-league split where the points would be reset, and you'd begin again. I can't even begin to express my incredulity that the idea was even floated let alone given a level of credence.

Yeah, that was the 8/8/8 split

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

Yeah, that was the 8/8/8 split

The 12 12 18 system that would have given us two seasons in the bottom tier,  thankfully St Mirren and Ross County voted it against it.

An absolutely horrific idea.

3 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

We should do a poll.  

Do you support a 14 team league.

Do you support a 14 team league but we relegate Hearts because it’d be really really funny.

You realise the power is within you to do that..  right now.