Official league champions thread

Whether you deserve to win a league that hasn't finished is up for debate.
What is beyond doubt is that this thread & the "championeeeeez" tone on other threads alongside posting pictures of McGlynn raising a pint of beer etc is, to put it mildly, in very poor taste. I expected a bit better from Raith fans but there you go.
I assume none of your families have been affected by the last few weeks events? 
You've made a bit of a tit of yourself here...

I've unblocked you Frank. I'm actually going to miss the banter.
Enjoy the Championship ya fanny.
Cheers look after Kebab for me! At least there wont be any flying chairs at Bayview next season well unless Shadwell dog turns up he seems to be taking it really badly.

What is beyond doubt is that this thread & the "championeeeeez" tone on other threads alongside posting pictures of McGlynn raising a pint of beer etc is, to put it mildly, in very poor taste. I expected a bit better from Raith fans but there you go.

Yes, my family have been seriously affected, we’ve not stopped celebrating since yesterday!

‘Not having fun could have saved lives’

Bellend.

49 minutes ago, Frank conner said:
1 hour ago, Stevo Fife said:
I've unblocked you Frank. I'm actually going to miss the banter.
Enjoy the Championship ya fanny.

Cheers look after Kebab for me! At least there wont be any flying chairs at Bayview next season well unless Shadwell dog turns up he seems to be taking it really badly.

thanks-frank.jpg

Just dropping in to say congratulations.

I know it is not the ideal situation, but we have to be realistic about it, we did need some way of resolving it.

It is impossible to get a solution where everyone would have been satisfied, but the decision has been made, so good luck for next season and congratulations again.

I asked someone who feels the season should be null and void this question. Still waiting on an answer!

1 point or 20 points it makes no difference. I wish we could have won it the correct way and we may have fell on the wayside who knows but 81%voted for this to happen and it wasn't just Raith who voted to finish the season. This is no different from democracy all be it within a smaller scale. And with no public vote as such but in democracy you have different parties that agree or disagree.

Its no different and we were just the lucky party.

Screenshot_20200416-153426_Twitter.jpg

IMG_2845.jpg

Just dropping in to say congratulations.
I know it is not the ideal situation, but we have to be realistic about it, we did need some way of resolving it.
It is impossible to get a solution where everyone would have been satisfied, but the decision has been made, so good luck for next season and congratulations again.

I suspect we'll be meeting on league duty again next season.

8 hours ago, WhoAmI said:

This post is outrageously bad taste in the present circumstances and should be taken down. I am certain that genuine decent Raith supporters (and there are many) will be embarrassed by this post.

7 hours ago, da_no_1 said:

An East Fife fan and a Dunfermline fan coming in to chastise us for our already low-key online lockdown ‘celebrations.’

What a pair of fucking gimps.