Summer 2020 transfer thread

23 minutes ago, not man of the match said:

He had more than 6 months to go when they tapped him up.

That’s a problem then but I imagine at jr that always goes on now going senior will it change I very much doubt it   

Will the newly formed senior sides in the west be paying players over 52 weeks to fall into line with other established senior sides ??

I see Drumchapel United have kept the signings coming. Michael Hardie for the first team and Mark Campbell to the coaching staff.
Also an announcement they'll be keeping their amateur side going.
Is it mark campbell ex stranraer talbot ayr raith player?

Mon the papers

I see Drumchapel United have kept the signings coming. Michael Hardie for the first team and Mark Campbell to the coaching staff.
Is that the Michael Hardie who is currently at Petershill ?

14 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Is it mark campbell ex stranraer talbot ayr raith player?

Mon the papers

Unless there's another Mark Campbell you can think of that fits the bill. Certainly who I was thinking of.

10 minutes ago, glensmad said:
51 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Is that the Michael Hardie who is currently at Petershill ?

Looks to be going by the club history I could find. They did have a graphic before the announcement showing the badges of all the clubs he he had played for, but they seem to have deleted it.

48 minutes ago, Crazy Feet said:

I seriously doubt this league will get going for the start of next season. All grass roots, semi pro football etc will be out of bounds until social distancing measures are no longer in place.

I think the opposite I think more chance of lower level going ahead than top leagues as very little fans etc at this level lol 

18 minutes ago, Derry said:

I think the opposite I think more chance of lower level going ahead than top leagues as very little fans etc at this level lol 

As long as social distance measures are in place, the only possible football we will see is behind closed doors senior games. 

6 minutes ago, Crazy Feet said:

As long as social distance measures are in place, the only possible football we will see is behind closed doors senior games. 

Most west games will have less fans than any closed door senior games lol 

1 hour ago, CF72 said:

Think of all the players in the changing room, not much chance of social distancing there.

Social clubs as well. The main revenue generator for a lot of clubs.

There's a huge element of denial in regards to next season.

Edited by Crazy Feet

Very interested in how clubs like St Cadocs Bonnyton and Drumchapel will do-is it only St Cadocs of those 3 without a ground and how are they funded?Interested as to the level of support they will attract.I only honestly was aware of St Cadocs as a school and didn’t realise they had a grander plan but no doubt they have been beavering away at youth level etc.Interesting times.

36 minutes ago, Polnessan72 said:

Bonnyton manager Ian Higgins is hopeful of signing gav the pant sniffer macintoash from new farm afc. He may also be close to moving to beith 

I heard gav had an agreement in place to sign on at Kilbride thistle in the new year , could be paper talk tho ,

If Michael Howie is the standard of player they are looking at then god help them [emoji50]

There was talk of it yes think he worked with one of their players. Paul Wright of Bonnyton Also interested in Michael howie