Summer 2020 transfer thread

7 hours ago, glensmad said:

Yeh, one's a Premier Division striker and the other one isn't, silly to compare. emoji23.png

You always laugh at your own jokes aye? Saying someone isn’t good enough to earn £40 but lose your best striker in years then go back and offer him £90. Only glencairn . And don’t forgot your only a premier division club on default , you were doomed for relegation and are stick on favourites to go down this season  

11 minutes ago, Gavybhoy86 said:

You always laugh at your own jokes aye? Saying someone isn’t good enough to earn £40 but lose your best striker in years then go back and offer him £90. Only glencairn . And don’t forgot your only a premier division club on default , you were doomed for relegation and are stick on favourites to go down this season  

In which universe?

I’ve looked at this thread over last few days or so and I still don’t know where Gav is a Glensmad hater / a Glencairn hater / Gary Smith’s “friend” / or just a roaster of the highest order

What has Glensmad done to you Gavy

I always find that he is pretty well mannered on here and doesn’t have cheap shots at other posters and/ or players , but, always stands his corner regarding his club

It seems that dedication and total commitment to his club are seen as a fault by Gavy and the continual attacks regarding Glencairn are a bit tiresome

HELLO ....... (was going to put HELLO twice , but, didn’t want to upset GAVYBHOY !!)
Peter is never going to take the bait as he loves his club and genuinely doesn’t see any merit in having a go at ex- players

Glencairn may not survive the new league , but, time will tell

Thanks guys. I'm not sure either why Gavin hates us so much, as he has never played for us. He has played against us for a few teams, but I have never ever spoken to him. It's not the first time (or even the second or third time) over the years that he has had a continuous pop at us for a wee spell, under a couple of different log-ins.

The Arthurlie players who he is sticking up for will be embarrassed at Gav's antics. They don't need it, they know my opinion of them, I've said it often enough, and I look forward to speaking to every single one of them soon.

We move on.

And you remember everyone [emoji1]

Jocky Whiteford - 33 goals in 1980-81
Jim O'Donnell - 34 goals in 1977-78
Jim O'Donnell - 38 goals in 1976-77
Tony Dickson - 39 goals in 1974-75
Evans - 33 goals in 1971-72
Eadie - 35 goals in 1968-69
John McGoldrick - 41 goals in 1966-67
O'Brien - 31 goals in 1961-62
Genome - 30 goals in 1952-53
T. Logan - 38 goals in 1948-49
Longmuir - 33 goals in 1942-43
J.F. Clark - 74 goals in 1938-39
J.F. Clark - 32 goals in 1937-38
Lipton - 33 goals in 1935-36
P. McAteer - 42 goals in 1934-35
P. McAteer - 40 goals in 1933-34
M.F. Stevenson - 48 goals in 1926-27
O'Hare - 39 goals in 1925-26
Bain - 30 goals in 1921-22
Smith - 29 goals in 1910-11

There you go, 17 different players who have scored more goals in one season for Glencairn than Gary Smith's superb total of 28 from 2017-18.

Gary's performances for Glencairn in 2017-18 and 2018-19 were superb, but to say that he "scored the most goals in 1 season in in glens history" (as you did), without doing any research, just makes you look a little bit silly.

And you remember everyone [emoji1]
I remember Jocky Whiteford very well (and his strike partner, my all-time favourite Glencairn player Jimmy McCluskey the wee poacher), and Tony Dickson from the Scottish Junior Cup Final team of 1975. Tony still comes to our games quite regularly.

5 hours ago, Gavybhoy86 said:

Who at Glencairn did you catch dipping their wick?

16 hours ago, glensmad said:

Of course penalties and free kicks count. I have never tried to play down Gary's achievement of three years ago and two years ago, as much as you would like me to.

I won't lower myself to discuss players' wages on here, as I have no idea who is getting paid what at our club. It's none of my business.

What I will say is that Del McNab scored the same amount of goals for Arthurlie as Gary Smith did for Glencairn two seasons ago, and four times as many for Rossvale as Gary scored for Glencairn last season. He also scored a hat-trick for Rossvale against us in December, guess who our central defence was that afternoon..... emoji848.png

Aye I can see he’s not bitter with the last sentence of this post , saying Mcnab scored 4 times as many as Gaz 😂. Gaz played 3 and scored 2 mind. His goal ratio is miles ahead of Mcnabs 

7 minutes ago, Gavybhoy86 said:

Aye I can see he’s not bitter with the last sentence of this post , saying Mcnab scored 4 times as many as Gaz 😂. Gaz played 3 and scored 2 mind. His goal ratio is miles ahead of Mcnabs 

Mate take a day off , a don’t even Ken u and u are just spouting shite , no ones even arguing with u , pubs are open go for a pint n just sit n talk shite to yourself for a few hours and get it all if your chest eh 

8 hours ago, Thesoccerguy said:

Mate take a day off , a don’t even Ken u and u are just spouting shite , no ones even arguing with u , pubs are open go for a pint n just sit n talk shite to yourself for a few hours and get it all if your chest eh 

So why you commenting on my post ? See if I want to say what I want I will do it . And some tit from Ayrshire by the sounds of it won’t tell me any different. This is a public forum for people to say their bit . Guys from other clubs have a lot to say about everybody else but when it’s on their team get all  offensive ,

So why you commenting on my post ? See if I want to say what I want I will do it . And some tit from Ayrshire by the sounds of it won’t tell me any different. This is a public forum for people to say their bit . Guys from other clubs have a lot to say about everybody else but when it’s on their team get all  offensive ,

Gavy
You’re as entitled to an opinion as anybody on here .... that’s not in question but ..... you don’t need to shut your cock in a drawer before you start typing !

A difference of opinion doesn’t always have to be a fight.

11 hours ago, Gavybhoy86 said:

Calm down calm down