Summer 2020 transfer thread

Everyone talking about Darvel  and not even mentioning st cadocs spendings and signings  

never even gd a team close to the level  think oldest team they had was round about u16 - u18 but now they are splashing mega money lol 

Wilson on £200 tax free a week  is unbelievable  for any team never mind a  brand new team 

Who's bankrolling them?

Everyone talking about Darvel  and not even mentioning st cadocs spendings and signings  
never even gd a team close to the level  think oldest team they had was round about u16 - u18 but now they are splashing mega money lol 
Wilson on £200 tax free a week  is unbelievable  for any team never mind a  brand new team 

Do you think the top 4 or 5 teams in the league could be paying that money? Possibility

1 hour ago, combineharvester said:

That’s not that much mate no way are darvel paying that and signing full time players who don’t work 

Thats because they are a new club and have kept things quiet so far. 
They haven't had a disgraceful committee man on here and other committee men and manager and sugar daddy on backing him up. 
They haven't went ott on a lot of over the top fake bs like they are barcelona or real madrid and don't realise they are a wee village scottish football team.  They have a respected gaffer and not one from the amateur game that  got torrents of abuse on here because many people couldn't stomach him. Could go on and on why. 
[emoji23]

18 minutes ago, pantherj said:

They haven't had a disgraceful committee man on here and other committee men and manager and sugar daddy on backing him up. 

They haven't went ott on a lot of over the top fake bs like they are barcelona or real madrid and don't realise they are a wee village scottish football team.  They have a respected gaffer and not one from the amateur game that  got torrents of abuse on here because many people couldn't stomach him. Could go on and on why. 

Thats the most tear stained post I've ever read on P&B......

321741316_tenor(8).gif.71fc4d0ef19c94c778e97d538d7c6003.gif

46 minutes ago, pantherj said:

😂😂😂😂 hes needs help this account will be shut soon and then he appears with another Darvel must really be in his head 

2 minutes ago, Scottyd said:

Hes got a good job opportunity with great career prospect mate that why he was moving part time. 

Yeah but let’s not pretend he wont be on more than 200 a week no chance 😂😂

There is a lot of levels from full time to darvel so it’s defo been made worth while money wise but please don’t get this wrong I’m in no way against them paying big bucks infact as I previously said the type of signings they have made can and will undoubtedly increase the quality and profile of the league and lower league football as a whole my issue is when darvel pretend they don’t have largest budget in league etc and the players only want to be at darvel for the love of the club 😂😂 just waiting on mo Johnstone signing and declaring it’s the only club I’ve ever wanted to play for 🙄

Edited by Derry

6 minutes ago, Derry said:

Yeah but let’s not pretend he wont be on more than 200 a week no chance 😂😂

There is a lot of levels from full time to darvel so it’s defo been made worth while money wise but please don’t get this wrong I’m in no way against them paying big bucks infact as I previously said the type of signings they have made can and will undoubtedly increase the quality and profile of the league and lower league football as a whole my issue is when darvel pretend they don’t have largest budget in league etc and the players only want to be at darvel for the love of the club 😂😂 just waiting on mo Johnstone signing and declaring it’s the only club I’ve ever wanted to play for 🙄

No they will be well paid I don’t doubt that but you still need to attract them they need buy into something there are thing that help convince them money part of it. But it’s part of it when anyone making a decision when money involved mate let’s not kid ourselves. I don’t know of it is or not but there are a lot of boys still int the squad from last season. But it’s different from pollok and Talbot having the biggest budget every other year but that aloud but Darvel can’t have  without be slagged 

2 minutes ago, Scottyd said:

No they will be well paid I don’t doubt that but you still need to attract them they need buy into something there are thing that help convince them money part of it. But it’s part of it when anyone making a decision when money involved mate let’s not kid ourselves. I don’t know of it is or not but there are a lot of boys still int the squad from last season. But it’s different from pollok and Talbot having the biggest budget every other year but that aloud but Darvel can’t have  without be slagged 

I don’t know everyone else thoughts but as I said I like them spending will raise the profile of league etc also manager certainly knows his stuff and rightly or wrongly comes on here and speaks well also the issue I imagine is certain things the club say etc comes off as total arrogance but the manager etc can’t control that and I wish darvel nothing but success they mind me of Kelty Hearts positive forward thinking and not afraid to put there cash in but a bit of humility and being a bit more humble goes a long way at least until they win everything 😂😂