Summer 2020 transfer thread

48 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:
1 hour ago, Shadwell Dog said:
Ian McShane?

Dont think so , was he not the actor in Lovejoy

21 minutes ago, blairdardie bankie said:

I've always said Darvel just need a rogue antique dealer for a bit of balance in the team. Is Tinker coming as well?

😄One for the teenagers.

1 hour ago, WitsTheGoalieDain? said:

What's ridiculous about that? emoji2955.png Stop talking nonsense. Moff's a great manager and the boys will be a great addition, plenty of experience/chemistry. There's absolutely no need for the negativity considering the season hasn't started yet emoji23.png saying we'll be called Clydevale or Rossbank is an unnecessary comment, it's football mate, players jump between clubs. It's madness that you've got an issue with 5 highly regarded players joining us tbh.

Buzzing for the season ahead emoji837.pngemoji836.pngemoji835.png ptbab

Mr. Happy has jumped off the bus. Try mumsnet

34 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:
1 hour ago, blairdardie bankie said:
I've always said Darvel just need a rogue antique dealer for a bit of balance in the team. Is Tinker coming as well?

Haha looks like it is ian mcshane, I thought you were joking. Going from Falkirk to Darvel , holy shit

If you saw him last season you'd know why. 

If Clydebank has signed 5 starters from talbot then I don’t think mr happy would have posted the same disbelief.
Maybe because it was from rossvale?
A club who I think should now have earned enough respect that this is not a surprise, bringing players through better than most clubs

[emoji1]One for the teenagers.
wiz he the auld geezer who wore the beret ? [emoji38]
and cant see the negatives signing 5 players that the manager knows and obviously trusts from a team who had an impressive 1st season in the top league and more than held there own [emoji848]

Still the same old second or third tier junior football mentality!  
Clydebank seem to have pie in the sky dreams of the lowland league or god forbid the wonderful world of league two and think signing a few rossvale players and manager will do it brilliant ha ha! 
And they are wondering why at the end of every season why things are rotten. 
As ever naive and gullible 
Have you not worked out yet that everyone is laughing at you, no matter how many different names you use ? [emoji23]

Ian mcshane darvel confirmed 

when will mick be on to say we hardly pay anything we don’t even have biggest budget in the league lot of shit just admit it and embrace it money talks 😂😂

Edited by Derry

Ian mcshane darvel confirmed 
when will mick be on to say we hardly pay anything we don’t even have biggest budget in the league lot of shit just admit it and embrace it money talks [emoji23][emoji23]

Spoke to a guy today who played with McShane a few years ago and he heard that the package was eye watering in both the signing on fee and the weekly “wage”

It's not about the money they dont even have the biggest budget in the League...
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Spoke to a guy today who played with McShane a few years ago and he heard that the package was eye watering in both the signing on fee and the weekly “wage”

Still the same old second or third tier junior football mentality!  
Clydebank seem to have pie in the sky dreams of the lowland league or god forbid the wonderful world of league two and think signing a few rossvale players and manager will do it brilliant ha ha! 
And they are wondering why at the end of every season why things are rotten. 
As ever naive and gullible 
🥱[emoji23]

21 minutes ago, Bul2 said:

Spoke to a guy 😂 not wonder there so much  shite on here. I guy also told me Jamie Glasgow was offered £300 to say at Talbot and fight Darvel’s offer off I don’t believe that either.

talbot players only play there cause they all the love club. Just asked there big goalie who had agreed and signed a contract at pollok a few back only for them to beat the offer and he stayed 

9 hours ago, Bawrash1 said:

Rossvale only really turned the corner when Moffat left and gormley took over. I watched them at Cumnock on the 1st game of the season and they were rank rotten under Moffat. Then they dumped us out the Scottish cup a few weeks later when gormley was in charge and looked a totally different team.

Gormley was the manager of Rossvale when they lost to Clydebank,just saying.

Amazing what a couple of extra advertising boards round the pitch can get you.