Summer 2020 transfer thread

No disrespect to Clydebank but I’m sure even there fans will admit not hard to improve on them from last season and the manager better hope his loyalty to previous players pays off or he might be on a shaky peg 

Are these guys coming in better than those that have left? Yes!
Jamie Donnelly was one of the best keepers in the league last season , Matt Niven is an excellent centre half , Joe Slattery was excellent at Rob Roy and at Rossvale last season.. Ciaran Mulcahy’s stats of 50 odd goals in less than 70 games sounds extremely promising.. and McGonigle was one of the best players in the league last season and was wanted by several clubs but has chosen to join Bankies
I’m delighted with the calibre of players Bankies have signed and the fact many of them know the management team should undoubtedly help
I’m actually really positive about the upcoming season - when it starts!
Hopefully their performances on the park can make Mr Happy live up to his name[emoji16]
He should cheer up as well when he hears today’s signing news - one more signing to follow and this one should put a smile on all Bankies fans faces..

19 minutes ago, Kilbowie's Finest said:

Jamie Donnelly was one of the best keepers in the league last season , Matt Niven is an excellent centre half , Joe Slattery was excellent at Rob Roy and at Rossvale last season.. Ciaran Mulcahy’s stats of 50 odd goals in less than 70 games sounds extremely promising.. and McGonigle was one of the best players in the league last season and was wanted by several clubs but has chosen to join Bankies
I’m delighted with the calibre of players Bankies have signed and the fact many of them know the management team should undoubtedly help
Hopefully their performances on the park can make Mr Happy live up to his nameemoji16.png
He should cheer up as well when he hears today’s signing news - one more signing to follow and this one should put a smile on all Bankies fans faces..

Is this Liam McGonigle that has signed for bankies?  If so, good player!!

Agreed, but so far 5. I’m not Moff’s biggest fan, but this just puts a tin hat on it for me.

Rossvale only really turned the corner when Moffat left and gormley took over. I watched them at Cumnock on the 1st game of the season and they were rank rotten under Moffat. Then they dumped us out the Scottish cup a few weeks later when gormley was in charge and looked a totally different team.

Guest Mr Happy

Hopefully their performances on the park can make Mr Happy live up to his name[emoji16]

If You’d posted your player assessments[emoji51]prior to my ‘rant’ all this could have been avoided [emoji23]

My post was purely based on my lack of knowledge on the incoming players, also thinking Moff had the same lack of knowledge about players from other clubs, hence his return to ram raid his old club. (Something I just couldn’t understand)

But you ‘kilbowie’s Finest’ have laid my concerns to rest regarding the incoming players. You have given them a glowing reference, let’s hope we can now with their help [emoji106] start moving forward.

It was said I came on here and ‘slaughtered’ the manager [emoji53]

If saying you’re not his biggest fan is ‘slaughtering’ him, then I really need to be more careful [emoji53]

Onwards and upwards

2 hours ago, Kilbowie's Finest said:

Hopefully their performances on the park can make Mr Happy live up to his nameemoji16.png

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Guest Mr Happy

I’m getting too old for this, I’ll focus on other things [emoji6] from today.

Of course I’ll be renewing my season ticket to watch my beloved Bankies.

But this will be my last post on here.

Best of luck to all clubs moving forward.

Good luck to one and all, be kind. [emoji172]

Edit

C’mon the Bankies [emoji23]

8 minutes ago, Mr Happy said:

I’m getting too old for this, I’ll focus on other things emoji6.png from today.

Of course I’ll be renewing my season ticket to watch my beloved Bankies.

But this will be my last post on here.

Best of luck to all clubs moving forward.

Good luck to one and all, be kind. emoji172.png

Edit

C’mon the Bankies emoji23.png

Another good man lost. Hope you're happy with yourselves!

Must be me then[emoji3525] I just can’t get my head around bring 5 from one club, seems ridiculous to me

But I’ll be man enough to stand up, and say I was wrong, if Moffs addictions add quality to a very good sq.

What's ridiculous about that? [emoji2955] Stop talking nonsense. Moff's a great manager and the boys will be a great addition, plenty of experience/chemistry. There's absolutely no need for the negativity considering the season hasn't started yet [emoji23] saying we'll be called Clydevale or Rossbank is an unnecessary comment, it's football mate, players jump between clubs. It's madness that you've got an issue with 5 highly regarded players joining us tbh.

Buzzing for the season ahead [emoji837][emoji836][emoji835] ptbab