Summer 2020 transfer thread

1 minute ago, Derry said:

Dan man is the parent mate doesn’t like his son getting criticised  

I don't believe any one player was criticised. It was a general point over 5 players coming from 1 club... The 5 players that are coming into Clydebank can all play, and will most likely enhance the squad...

If you rate any of them individually, that is your opinion.

Guest Mr Happy

No parent like their children to be criticised. If I’ve offered anyone with my post [emoji52] I sincerely apologise.
It’s a forum for opinion(s)
And that’s what we do [emoji53]

5 minutes ago, DanMan said:

I will Chris, have you still not grown up ??

I’m not Chris mate I can swear to that u are miles off on that one but wee word of advice just enjoy watching ur lad play take the good way the bad don’t take it to heart 

5 minutes ago, Mr Happy said:

No parent like their children to be criticised. If I’ve offered anyone with my post emoji52.png I sincerely apologise.
It’s a forum for opinion(s)
And that’s what we do emoji53.png

There was no criticism of any individual Mr. Happy. No apology required in that respect.... Just give the Rossvale 5 a chance, I don't think you will be disapointed

3 minutes ago, Derry said:

I’m not Chris mate I can swear to that u are miles off on that one but wee word of advice just enjoy watching ur lad play take the good way the bad don’t take it to heart 

As I just said to Mr. H. There was no criticism of any individual, so I have no issue. I do always feel the need to defend Rossvale on here though... The 5 players off to Clydebank can all play, as can the 3 that are off to Glencairn and the 1 that has gone to Cumbernauld. The end of an era for that team, but they could all play. 

Edited by DanMan

1 minute ago, DanMan said:

As I just said to Mr. H. There was no criticism of any individual, so I have no issue. I do always feel the need to defend Rossvale on here though... The 5 players off to Clyde bank can all play, as can the 3 that are off to Gelncairn and the 1 that has gone to Cumbernauld. The end of an era for that team, but they could all play. 

By the way who’s Chris 😂😂

Just now, DanMan said:

Aye

I know who u are it’s obvious but dont want u having a hard on about some guy Chris 😂 cause I can swear on that’s not me so hope who ever the wee guy is grows to his proper height as u mentioned he’s not that big 😂😂 me on the other hand 😉

1 minute ago, Derry said:

I know who u are it’s obvious but dont want u having a hard on about some guy Chris 😂 cause I can swear on that’s not me so hope who ever the wee guy is grows to his proper height as u mentioned he’s not that big 😂😂 me on the other hand 😉

Strange retort on a public forum.. But you have a nice night

Guest Mr Happy
There was no criticism of any individual Mr. Happy. No apology required in that respect.... Just give the Rossvale 5 a chance, I don't think you will be disapointed

It was just seen the new signings coming through the door, I thought ‘what’ yet another from Rossvale.
And thought to myself, is there only Rossvale players available to us. And that’s when I questioned Moffs reasoning.
As I said, I don’t know the players, but if the add to what’s there. Then I will be Mr Happy.
And a wee small point, I’m a friend of Rossvale chairman Dom McI [emoji51] I’ll be chatting to him soon enough [emoji23]

As you said earlier ( let’s just wait and see [emoji106]

Thank you [emoji6]

Just now, Mr Happy said:

It was just seen the new signings coming through the door, I thought ‘what’ yet another from Rossvale.
And thought to myself, is there only Rossvale players available to us. And that’s when I questioned Moffs reasoning.
As I said, I don’t know the players, but if the add to what’s there. Then I will be Mr Happy.
And a wee small point, I’m a friend of Rossvale chairman Dom McI emoji51.png I’ll be chatting to him soon enough emoji23.png

As you said earlier ( let’s just wait and see emoji106.png

Thank you emoji6.png

Dom is a good guy... I am sure he would rather have kept the 5

Just now, DanMan said:

Strange retort on a public forum.. But you have a nice night

Hope ur lad and the rest from Rossvale have a good start seen as u have already opened ur mouth and put the pressure on them well done 

Guest Mr Happy
Dom is a good guy... I am sure he would rather have kept the 5

He certainly is, got to know him when he was at Shawlands. [emoji23]

Just now, Derry said:

Course they can but there jr players mate up and down let’s not pretend there anything more 

All players are, even the elite.. over the course of a season, I am confident they will be fine and Mr. Happy will indeed be happy