Summer 2020 transfer thread

10 minutes ago, Mr Happy said:

Agreed, but so far 5. I’m not Moff’s biggest fan, but this just puts a tin hat on it for me.

Glens sign 3 Bankies sign 5... They are Happy. Yet you are called Mr. Happy...

If you were at Holm park last season when those 5 ran amok with Clydebank, then you might see why... I assume you weren't at the game tho.

Guest Mr Happy
Glens sign 3 Bankies sign 5... They are Happy. Yet you are called Mr. Happy...
If you were at Holm park last season when those 5 ran amok with Clydebank, then you might see why... I assume you weren't at the game tho.

How wrong you are, I’m a long standing season ticket holder and proud.
They didn’t run amok as you put it. We just didn’t turn up, and remind me where Rossvale finished the season in relation to Clydebank [emoji848]

1 minute ago, Mr Happy said:

They didn’t run amok as you put it. We just didn’t turn up, and remind me where Rossvale finished the season in relation to Clydebank emoji848.png

Oh they did mate.. Go back and check your match report... See teams that use the "we didn't turn up" excuse.. Get a grip... Rossvale outplayed and out fought Clydebank and could easily have won by a lot more... 

As a "long standing season ticket holder" I am sure the boys that have just signed feel really welcolmed and encouraged by your post.. 

I am sure knowing that, although not knowing them or not liking the manager that signed them has them really wanting to get to Holm park... 

Guest Mr Happy
Oh they did mate.. Go back and check your match report... See teams that use the "we didn't turn up" excuse.. Get a grip... Rossvale outplayed and out fought Clydebank and could easily have won by a lot more... 
As a "long standing season ticket holder" I am sure the boys that have just signed feel really welcolmed and encouraged by your post.. 
I am sure knowing that, although not knowing them or not liking the manager that signed them has them really wanting to get to Holm park... 

IMG_1346.jpg

Nothing to do with personal feeling towards players or manager. It’s about need to go to one club that’s all 🤷‍♂️

They didn’t run amok as you put it. We just didn’t turn up, and remind me where Rossvale finished the season in relation to Clydebank [emoji848]
Clydebank were 5 points ahead of Rossvale having played 3 games more. Rossvale could very possibly have finished above Clydebank. Rossvale also won the head-to-head on aggregate.

Guest Mr Happy
Clydebank were 5 points ahead of Rossvale having played 3 games more. Rossvale could very possibly have finished above Clydebank. Rossvale also won the head-to-head on aggregate.

At Holm Park 1-3 and away 1-2. [emoji23] at both game, and in truth both were shockers.

I said I didn’t know the players, but hope they add quality,
My issue, is why the need to raid a club for 5 of their players. Glens you say, have 3 of their players.
Will Rossvale have a team when we get going [emoji23]

10 minutes ago, Mr Happy said:

IMG_1346.jpg

Nothing to do with personal feeling towards players or manager. It’s about need to go to one club that’s all 🤷‍♂️

Does it not make sense, if the players are good enough, know the manager, know each other, understand the way the coaches work, know what is expected... The manager knows he can trust them, knows that they will fit in with the group... or pull 5 randomers from 5 clubs... 

Just now, DanMan said:

Does it not make sense, if the players are good enough, know the manager, know each other, understand the way the coaches work, know what is expected... The manager knows he can trust them, knows that they will fit in with the group... or pull 5 randomers from 5 clubs... 

Wee bit to close to home it sounds for u taking it to heart not every fan has to like the signings that’s there choice maybe a parent or someone else I think 😉

At Holm Park 1-3 and away 1-2. [emoji23] at both game, and in truth both were shockers.

I said I didn’t know the players, but hope they add quality,
My issue, is why the need to raid a club for 5 of their players. Glens you say, have 3 of their players.
Will Rossvale have a team when we get going [emoji23]
I think the Rossvale manager is on record as saying they had 18 players tied up.

5 minutes ago, Derry said:

Wee bit to close to home it sounds for u taking it to heart not every fan has to like the signings that’s there choice maybe a parent or someone else I think 😉

I just think Mr. Happy sums up everything that is wrong with Scottish football. Season ticket holder goes on public platform and slaughters new signings, before seeing them play... Maybe he should have saw them play and then comment... I think most people who follow "the juniors" would agree that the 5 that Clydebank have signed can all play...

Guest Mr Happy

Must be me then☹️ I just can’t get my head around bring 5 from one club, seems ridiculous to me

But I’ll be man enough to stand up, and say I was wrong, if Moffs addictions add quality to a very good sq.

1 minute ago, Mr Happy said:

Must be me then☹️ I just can’t get my head around bring 5 from one club, seems ridiculous to me

But I’ll be man enough to stand up, and say I was wrong, if Moffs addictions add quality to a very good sq.

Let's wait and see then.. 

Must be me then[emoji3525] I just can’t get my head around bring 5 from one club, seems ridiculous to me

We signed 5 from Rossvale a few years ago. Three of them were part of our team that won the West Region Championship last summer.

Bankies are not the only team signing five players from the same club this summer, by the way. [emoji6]

Guest Mr Happy
I just think Mr. Happy sums up everything that is wrong with Scottish football. Season ticket holder goes on public platform and slaughters new signings, before seeing them play... Maybe he should have saw them play and then comment... I think most people who follow "the juniors" would agree that the 5 that Clydebank have signed can all play...

Bit OTT.
I didn’t slaughter anybody. I had seen them play, they just didn’t stand out ( at the games I seen)
My issue was Moff feeling the need to bring 5 of his former players with him. 🤷‍♂️

I’m not on social media ( Twitter and the likes)
But as I go to the games, I feel I have the right to an opinion about my clubs dealing. That all.

Just now, Mr Happy said:

Bit OTT.
I didn’t slaughter anybody. I had seen them play, they just didn’t stand out ( at the games I seen)
My issue was Moff feeling the need to bring 5 of his former players with him. 🤷‍♂️

I’m not on social media ( Twitter and the likes)
But as I go to the games, I feel I have the right to an opinion about my clubs dealing. That all.

He’s just a parent mate taking the huff lol

2 minutes ago, Derry said:

He’s just a parent mate taking the huff lol

No huffs here matey. As I say, anybody who watches fitba at that level, will know that Clydebank have signed some good players there... Have a nice evening 

Just now, DanMan said:

No huffs here matey. As I say, anybody who watches fitba at that level, will know that Clydebank have signed some good players there... Have a nice evening 

Ok tell Liam I’m asking for him 😉