Summer 2020 transfer thread

Another familiar face to the supporters is striker Gary Carroll who returns to Dunterlie from Kirkintilloch Rob Roy. A host of important goals in his first spell at the club seen him become a fans favourite and we look forward to his return in the sky blue and white.

IMG_1296.jpg

4 hours ago, megaspinnernet2 said:

We are delighted to announce the signing of goalkeeper Calum Mcbain who’s previous clubs are Beith and Tower Hearts. Calum is an exciting young goalkeeper with great pedigree and we are delighted have him onboard.

IMG_1300.jpg

Young?! He looks about 40!

16 hours ago, superpollok said:

Christie confirmed by Pollok.

If Butch gets Heppy’s head straight and committed, (easier said than done) him running down hill for 45 minutes could blow a few teams away!

Used to watch McInally's Pollok quite a bit 4-5 years ago. Hepburn is a brilliant talent. Be good to see him getting a run in a team for a bit.

54 minutes ago, glensmad said:
1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:
Yeah. It's a 5 minute walk down the hill. The season they got to the Scottish Cup final I probably went to about 15 games.

Down what hill ?

Will I just PM you my post code? 😕

I live in Shawlands

2 hours ago, Kilbowie's Finest said:

IMG_9379.jpg

Another signing for Clydebank today - huge competition to secure this guy’s signature but delighted to confirm winger Liam McGonigle from Rossvale has joined The Bankies emoji16.pngemoji106.png

Great wee player, will be a huge miss at Rossvale.

Guest Mr Happy
Great wee player, will be a huge miss at Rossvale.

What about the other four that have found their way to Clydebank?

Really can’t believe we now have ( and probably more to come ) 5 out of 6 new arrivals coming from Rossvale. We’ll be getting called Rossbank or Clydevale if this goes on.

Jeeze, talk about an old pals act. I don’t know the lads🤷‍♂️( hopefully they can add some quality.

But I still find it disappointing that we need to go to one club for 5 players.

6 minutes ago, Mr Happy said:

What about the other four that have found their way to Clydebank?

Really can’t believe we now have ( and probably more to come ) 5 out of 6 new arrivals coming from Rossvale. We’ll be getting called Rossbank or Clydevale if this goes on.

Jeeze, talk about an old pals act. I don’t know the lads🤷‍♂️( hopefully they can add some quality.

But I still find it disappointing that we need to go to one club for 5 players.

Not unusual for a manager to sign players he has worked with and had success with previously

Guest Mr Happy
Not unusual for a manager to sign players he has worked with and had success with previously

Agreed, but so far 5. I’m not Moff’s biggest fan, but this just puts a tin hat on it for me.