Summer 2020 transfer thread

2 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

So was it him who parted from the club or a mutual decision?

No he decided to go. Think he realised he made a mistake coming back and struggled to live up to standards of first spell even though he finished top scorer for the sixth season. The fact he signed for one manager , played under another ( who thought putting him on the bench was productive ) and would have to renegotiate with yet another while virtually all the squad had bailed out might have impacted on his decision.

1 hour ago, mick90 said:

mick90, I've said this to you before, but it needs repeating as you clearly didn't listen. The tone you adopt on here is generally insulting, condescending and arrogant. If you think that's a way of attracting people to read your website then good luck. Personally it's the last place I would go, just because of how you speak to people.

You are a sick troll, pal ... plain to see ... and that doesn`t attract anyone. Thousands more read our websites than anything you will ever produce. Chew on that for a while and see how it tastes .. then look in the mirror ..

Serious communication problems bud. Perhaps social media is not for you.

mick90, I've said this to you before, but it needs repeating as you clearly didn't listen. The tone you adopt on here is generally insulting, condescending and arrogant. If you think that's a way of attracting people to read your website then good luck. Personally it's the last place I would go, just because of how you speak to people.
You are a sick troll, pal ... plain to see ... and that doesn`t attract anyone. Thousands more read our websites than anything you will ever produce. Chew on that for a while and see how it tastes .. then look in the mirror .. [/

[emoji23] ffs

Looks like you could have a few thousand more if you drop the attitude

IMG_1285.jpg We are delighted to announce that winger Ed McTernan will be returning to Dunterlie from Irvine Meadow. Eddie pace in the forward areas excited the fans in his first spell at the club and we look forward to more of that attacking flare in the coming season.

We are delighted to announce the signing of Jamie hay who joins us from near neighbours Neilston. Jamie is an experienced sitting midfielder who is tough tackling and can control the pace of the game. Another fantastic addition to the squad.

IMG_1283.jpg

IMG_1291.jpgAlso arriving at Dunterlie is tough tackling fullback Kris Gebbie who signs from Cambuslang Rangers. Gebbie has won leagues at both Cambuslang Rangers & Rutherglen Glencairn. He is a great addition to the squad and the management team look forward to working with him.

We are delighted to announce the signing of Jamie hay who joins us from near neighbours Neilston. Jamie is an experienced sitting midfielder who is tough tackling and can control the pace of the game. Another fantastic addition to the squad.
IMG_1283.thumb.jpg.a8b116c3d2bcc28e3fc35f572215d477.jpg

Wasn’t that impressed with him when I’ve seen him. Over weight and slow.

Sums them up a once proud club used as a ego driven plaything. Cringey fake plastic social media stuff .
Boy played with bottom team in the league was average yet he's deemed the next messiah ffs must only be the stupid wee boys with the short attention span who fall for this nonsense or those who are old enough to be the grandpa's with the same mentality. 
[emoji23] He's back again.

No disrespect to Arthurlie,but I thought McTernan and McGuire were more ambitious than that 
I think it's McTernans local team so less travelling and Jordan may get much more game time at Arthurlie than he had in last year at Meadow.

We are delighted to announce the signing of experienced centre half Callum Nolan from Bellshill. Callum Is a ball playing centre half who reads the game well and another great addition to the team for the season ahead

IMG_1288.thumb.jpg.b29257f10fe0dc1a019f702f33020bc2.jpg