Summer 2020 transfer thread

3 hours ago, Bul2 said:

Something wrong at the Glens?????

Or is it just tapping up of McAusland , Frye, Park etc etc ???

Frye has a history of not hanging around too long at any club he's been at. Parks away to play for his best mate. McAusland a Cumnock boy who has been tapped up since he's been at the Glens. So I would say it's  just a turnover of players. I heard there were a few more on Cumnock's shopping list playing at New Cumnock that knocked them back. 

Talking to someone today and there's 4 new players signed for Glenafton with talks advanced with a few others that will please the punters so no there's nothing wrong at Glenafton, thanks for your concern though.

1 hour ago, glensmad said:

Jamie Longworth from Kilbirnie Ladeside to St Roch's.

What a signing that is for the Candy.

Another player that NEVER left Ladeside for money. It does happen though some folk would have you think otherwise. Great signing for St Roch's fantastic goalscorer.

2 hours ago, glensmad said:
4 hours ago, passbackdave said:
Very strange that 1 unless hes no wanted at kilbrinie

Mon the papers

I would be stunned if Kilbirnie hadn't wanted him to stay.

Of course we wanted him to stay we are just not very good at keeping players we should lol. 

Jammer decided he was not performing to the level of his first spell and both him and club would be better parting ways. Great guy goes with best wishes and hope he scores plenty for The Candy.

7 hours ago, clash city rocker said:

Of course we wanted him to stay we are just not very good at keeping players we should lol. 

Jammer decided he was not performing to the level of his first spell and both him and club would be better parting ways. Great guy goes with best wishes and hope he scores plenty for The Candy.

So was it him who parted from the club or a mutual decision?

mick90, I've said this to you before, but it needs repeating as you clearly didn't listen. The tone you adopt on here is generally insulting, condescending and arrogant. If you think that's a way of attracting people to read your website then good luck. Personally it's the last place I would go, just because of how you speak to people.

You are a sick troll, pal ... plain to see ... and that doesn`t attract anyone. Thousands more read our websites than anything you will ever produce. Chew on that for a while and see how it tastes .. then look in the mirror ..