Summer 2020 transfer thread

Oh dear ... BIG deal for backwoods villages ... you should take legal action ... 
it wasnt about WHEN ..... it was about WHAT ... idiot.
Seem to recall Largs scrap-heaped Alan in 2018 ... 

mick90, I've said this to you before, but it needs repeating as you clearly didn't listen. The tone you adopt on here is generally insulting, condescending and arrogant. If you think that's a way of attracting people to read your website then good luck. Personally it's the last place I would go, just because of how you speak to people.

On 22/06/2020 at 13:19, glensmad said:
On 22/06/2020 at 12:41, mick90 said:
Oh dear ... BIG deal for backwoods villages ... you should take legal action ... 
it wasnt about WHEN ..... it was about WHAT ... idiot.
Seem to recall Largs scrap-heaped Alan in 2018 ... 

mick90, I've said this to you before, but it needs repeating as you clearly didn't listen. The tone you adopt on here is generally insulting, condescending and arrogant. If you think that's a way of attracting people to read your website then good luck. Personally it's the last place I would go, just because of how you speak to people.

Have to agree there. You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar!

I feel like I've been duped. A few people promised a flurry of activity come Monday. Hasn't happened. Fake news!

Well beith have announced 6 2 more to come today players can now officially sign I’m sure you will see a lot more signings especially from teams who released a few