Summer 2020 transfer thread

Club announced few months back they were going to focus on upgrading their park rather than paying the big bucks for players towards the end of their game. Focus appears to be on youth now 

Well lets see on Monday when the club start announcing all the new signings a few surprised me but I’m kinda thinking the team might be better next season most players who left were over 30 apart from Jamie and kev but daz shay shezza kenny wee joe milky are in there 30s or above

6 hours ago, beithman said:

From what I've heard the players that left were not offered new deals by Beith so chose to join up with their old manager. 

Understandable.

Beith have been pretty successful lately will the fans accept perhaps not being in contention ? Will new manager suffer the backlash of a situation not of his making if things don't go as hoped on the pitch ?  Millar is a big character and successful guy to replace for any manager never mind one just starting out.

From what I've heard the players that left were not offered new deals by Beith so chose to join up with their old manager. 

Interesting you been a member nearly 10 years and you decide to make this your first post [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]well according to one of the players joining mr millar said they were all offered new deals, but I don’t believe that no way was he gonna keep all those players and leave very little room for players of his own,wee joe had been transfer listed, shezza was past his best still great in the air but was getting caught too often with balls around his feet, as for the rest only daz will be a massive miss. the team was stale and too be honest past it’s sell by date probably one of oldest squads in the west, best of luck to the boys leaving some legends of the club as Scottish cup winners on the move, time for butch to move the club on with his signings that will be announced starting Monday

That was almost the first we put up on www.scottishpyramidnews.yolasite.com (Benburb) beginning of the month ... now around 1200 listed ... plus functioning diary, uefa and scotland pages .... please drop in ..

Rossvale being a wee bit `coy` about their signings ... saying Chris Lennon is `former Arthurlie striker` ... that was a while ago .. they dropped him to Cumbernauld ... who dropped him to Gartcairn ... who dropped him last January  ... is there anyone on this planet who can publish proper info on transfers ?

Following our recent announcements of 11 new signings, the following players will not be staying with Rutherglen Glencairn for season 2020-21 :-

Grant Hay
Kyle Chrystal
Lewis Dawson
Rhys Donaldson
Stevie Kerr
Craig McGregor
Gavin Lachlan
Jordan Leyden
Dale Simeon
Callum McRobbie
Gary Smith

3 hours ago, mick90 said:

Rossvale being a wee bit `coy` about their signings ... saying Chris Lennon is `former Arthurlie striker` ... that was a while ago .. they dropped him to Cumbernauld ... who dropped him to Gartcairn ... who dropped him last January  ... is there anyone on this planet who can publish proper info on transfers ?

Probably not you, as I recall you reporting Alan Gilbride was leaving us to join Benburb in 2017/18.

Its up to clubs when to announce - and may be most prudent to wait until registration.

18 hours ago, Sunrise said:

Probably not you, as I recall you reporting Alan Gilbride was leaving us to join Benburb in 2017/18.

Its up to clubs when to announce - and may be most prudent to wait until registration.

Oh dear ... BIG deal for backwoods villages ... you should take legal action ... 

it wasnt about WHEN ..... it was about WHAT ... idiot.

Seem to recall Largs scrap-heaped Alan in 2018 ... 

Edited by mick90