Summer 2020 transfer thread

Player of the year last season but was pretty average in other seasons in all honesty. He's chasing the money going to Cumnock which is fair enough, won't be to win trophy's anyway...

Would like to know where you get your info about chasing the money as Cumnock are no better off than glenafton. Maybe playing infront of 25 fans every week doesn’t appeal to him now.

Tell us about huge signing on fees and how much andy25 you seem to know[emoji16][emoji16]

Everyone knows 99.9% of the players Darvel have signed wouldn’t have come to them before the ££££££££££ signs appeared
DOWN THE BRAE

Must be a good age now? Good player, was on loan at Kilbirnie from Ayr Utd 2004-5 season, had a good attitude even back then.

Sad to see Dingus not running out in a Cumnock jersey this year. All the best to a very good player.

Can assure you no sour grapes! Yer more than welcome to him!
Mibee play in front o 26 at toonheid then!!!

So your not disappointed to be losing your player of the year then? From what I’ve been hearing he won’t be the only 1 leaving glenafton in the summer. John Stewart’s money must be drying up.

5 minutes ago, Bawrash1 said:

So your not disappointed to be losing your player of the year then? From what I’ve been hearing he won’t be the only 1 leaving glenafton in the summer. John Stewart’s money must be drying up.

Your new manager has 2 relegations already on his CV, not sure if the new big investor will be happy if he makes it 3....

1 minute ago, geeman82 said:

Who's the big investor? 

1 minute ago, geeman82 said:

Who's the big investor? 

A local house builder I'm no exactly sure what the big secret is, players know the amount of money Cumnock are now paying where it comes from isn't really an issue surely?

2 minutes ago, manc80 said:

A local house builder I'm no exactly sure what the big secret is, players know the amount of money Cumnock are now paying where it comes from isn't really an issue surely?

News to me I thought our budget was raised through sponsorship. But there you go you must no more. I will expect big things then next season. 

Jamie Henderson has signed for Meadow having previously been at Winton Rovers.

Graham Boyd has also signed a contract tonight after struggling with injuries for the last couple of seasons

1 hour ago, .Stuart. said:

Graham Boyd has also signed a contract tonight after struggling with injuries for the last couple of seasons

Best of luck to jamie , top boy and brilliant attitude 

1 hour ago, .Stuart. said:

Thats a few from the Championship and League 1 signed, do you think they will all make the grade at premier level? 

9 minutes ago, Kenny*******Powers said:

Thats a few from the Championship and League 1 signed, do you think they will all make the grade at premier level? 

Was thinking that reduced budget or so u think they feel they will enhance the team ??

10 hours ago, Kenny*******Powers said:

budget has been increased slightly from last season 

I trust Spence and Latta to spot a good player. I like the look of all signings and the club is still talking to a couple more.