Summer 2020 transfer thread

1 hour ago, glensmad said:

Rutherglen Glencairn sign Kilbirnie Ladeside captain Mick O'Byrne (central defender).

Good player big Michael sorry to see him go but understandable he did want to go. No the quickest but excellent in the air will help him that Glens play on grass. 

28 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Only really interested in what he has done in Premiership were he will be judged 

No idea why Jimmy bothered even answering you. How ignorant are you... The man gave you his opinion on the player as you asked.. Idiot

7 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

And I gave him mines that I am only interested what he can do in the big league like every other single Kilbirnie Ladeside fan

Absolutely nothing ignorant in my reply at all

45 games in all in Premiership 13 goals

Why are you throwing your toys out the park daftie?

You asked for an opinion on the player, the man had the courtesy to reply, based on his experience of the player.. You completely dismissed his opinion. Rude and ignorant

And I gave him mines that I am only interested what he can do in the big league like every other single Kilbirnie Ladeside fan
Absolutely nothing ignorant in my reply at all
45 games in all in Premiership 13 goals
Why are you throwing your toys out the park daftie?

Toys. Out. Of. Park. Daftie.
Yeah that works well.
Fair play.

Rap what why I'm I getting a hard time?
What have I done wrong exactly?
And you can shut your mouth it you don't want to back your own fans
I told you what he has done and his record
I did nobody else did I did
Record in big league is only thing that is important

I asked a question n the guy was decent enough to respond to it and you completely disregard his answer and make out as if his opinion didn’t matter. Its got nothing to do with backing your own fans. You were out of order. Anyways this is a transfer thread so if your not happy with what i said private message me

9 minutes ago, CopaMundials said:

So who’s to blame for the constant re-building ?

I don't think you can lay blame at anyone, players come players go, 

Managers can't force players to stay, 

Suppose if you have a successful season it may be easier to retain some, but cash is king nowadays and if you ain't got it you can't spend it. 

4 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

People who don't want the team to be at the heart of the community who continue to want to it be a closed shop that don't want a under 20 team to produce local players

And who would these people be? 

Please share with everyone 

56 minutes ago, qwerty said:

I don't think you can lay blame at anyone, players come players go, 

Managers can't force players to stay, 

Suppose if you have a successful season it may be easier to retain some, but cash is king nowadays and if you ain't got it you can't spend it. 

Will never be able to build with constant management changes. Ladeside have spent plenty cash in recent seasons.

16 minutes ago, clash city rocker said:

Will never be able to build with constant management changes. Ladeside have spent plenty cash in recent seasons.

I know we have spent plenty reacent seasons, 

Re management changes I agree but I suppose nobody thought Bradley would have left to go back to lithgo, or budgie being a bit of a disappointment, or Liam giving it up to go back playing, hopefully new guy will be a success and bring some stability