Summer 2020 transfer thread

I was talking about Kilbirnie Ladeside and a player who was coming who has went to another team because he wanted to play for a certain manager
I don't know why you think it's about Peasy
I'm not sure, but perhaps it was because you replied to somebody talking about Peasy ? Just a hunch....

4 hours ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Listen tadger I've saw your posts you don't have the right to play the big yin with anybody

All you is criticise everybody good people that are involved in the game

And you stopped being interesting long ago

I was replying to someone else. Who were you trying to speak with ?

17 minutes ago, Kilbowie's Finest said:

Alan had a spell at The Bankies and didn’t set the heather alight. AFAIK he still works on the oil rigs which means he’s only available for a couple of games a month.

Spoke with the boy and no longer working offshore, yes did say working on rigs hindered him at Bankies,

Now the teams who have joined the WoSFL are are therefore senior teams how are their transfers and signings affected by transfer windows and I suppose to a slight extent the Bosman ruling? Do these things apply?

Now the teams who have joined the WoSFL are are therefore senior teams how are their transfers and signings affected by transfer windows and I suppose to a slight extent the Bosman ruling? Do these things apply?
No transfer window at this level.