Summer 2020 transfer thread

8 hours ago, drt11 said:

What's the best way of getting in touch with clubs about a trial (when the lockdown eases), Twitter? Facebook?

Easy...just phone a chap like Ally Morrison. Once he learns how to quote the correct post he intended to reply to you'll be in gravy...you might be playing for Drongan or Dalry rather than Darvel like you hoped but I'm sure he'll get you a game somewhere. He has an impeccable record of success in these matters.

Seriously though...best of luck. Just phone your local club and ask them.

Edited by Black Pennel
Edited for lack of clarity. And just for badness 'cos I'm fed up with the arsehole.

6 hours ago, glensmad said:

emoji848.png

We know, Peter,...we know...we've had to listen to him talking pish for years but apparently we're supposed to cut him some slack as he has a serious eye problem. 

He does certainly have that problem...but that, in itself, shouldn't excuse him from showing himself up as a p***k.

3 hours ago, Black Pennel said:

Easy...just phone a chap like Ally Morrison. Once he learns how to quote the correct post he intended to reply to you'll be in gravy...you might be playing for Drongan or Dalry rather than Darvel like you hoped but I'm sure he'll get you a game somewhere. He has an impeccable record of success in these matters.

Seriously though...best of luck. Just phone your local club and ask them.

Who?

Guest Mr Happy

Disrespectful player. Watched him play several times including an absolute disgraceful representation of his character at a marymass derby.
He is strong and powerful lad but my opinion remains ladeside deserve better.
There supporters will no doubt agree with this, especially after watching players like scullion and long worth who can change games with magic moments

You make a good case, for your comment [emoji6]

10 hours ago, Black Pennel said:

We know, Peter,...we know...we've had to listen to him talking pish for years but apparently we're supposed to cut him some slack as he has a serious eye problem. 

He does certainly have that problem...but that, in itself, shouldn't excuse him from showing himself up as a p***k.

Ye raging aye?

On ‎24‎/‎05‎/‎2020 at 14:09, coach said:

The management who replaced Willie and Paul have been making all recent signings as far as I know.

Who at what Club, names please ?

On ‎23‎/‎05‎/‎2020 at 17:06, CopaMundials said:

Good player Liam O’Kane to Bunburb, although thought he’d signed wae Ladeside ?

Benburb Juniors FC @BenburbFc May 23

More

• Copy link to Tweet
  • Embed Tweet
  • Mute @BenburbFc
  • Unmute @BenburbFc
  • Block @BenburbFc
  • Unblock @BenburbFc
  • Report Tweet
  •  
  • Add to other Moment
  • Add to new Moment

**PLAYER IN** The club are delighted to announce the signing of @LiamOKane_8. Left sided Liam joins after playing the last few seasons at @WishawJuniorsFC. Welcome to the Chookies 🔵