Summer 2020 transfer thread

5 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Money nobody has saw whoops glad you mentioned it though raised when Liam was boss

Money that's sitting in the bank, that is available to management, I'm sure if you pop into Facebook page you will see the efforts of supporters (that's if your still not blocked) 

4 minutes ago, qwerty said:

Money that's sitting in the bank, that is available to management, I'm sure if you pop into Facebook page you will see the efforts of supporters (that's if your still not blocked) 

Yes think he is still banned ha ha

Just now, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Your not speaking to the right people

So you think new boss is seeing the money?

When two managers before him never?

Take the blinkers off for your own good

You don't half talk pish

New manager will be given plenty of financial support both from club and fans as has all ladeside managers. 

That is fact and I know how much money previous management had. 

6 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Money that was supposed to be a fighting fund for Liam McGuiness

Money on false pretences using his good name and local background to get the cash in

its not gone that well this time round and one was probably a club buying Grant

Liam resigned many months ago, £3500 has been raised since lockdown. 

Anyways I thought with all your experience and connections you would be employed by Darvel by now. 

9 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Money that was supposed to be a fighting fund for Liam McGuiness

Money on false pretences using his good name and local background to get the cash in

its not gone that well this time round and one was probably a club buying Grant

Another £200 raised for the new manager tonight TT and bonus ball on Saturday another £300, you want a shot, help your 3rd favourite team, some going another £500 in 5 days.

1 minute ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

So who in two years did we pay cash for?

Seemed that changed from week to week though

9 new players tell Martin that to see if he believes you

Most players were signed when out of contract(which is what most teams do) and club provided funds to match players weekly wage demands. 

New management know what the budget is and are more than capable of building a decent squad with it. 

7 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

So who in two years did we pay cash for?

Seemed that changed from week to week though

9 new players tell Martin that to see if he believes you

Kieren Wood bought from Cumnock, 

2 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Fund a ticket says otherwise and one was 500 quid donation it's not even up to a grand yet

So why was one Kilbirnie guy trusted with money and other guy wasn't?

Cos he played for us!?

You defo can,t read, fundraising on Ladeside facebook page but you,re banned for falling out with everyone, goodbye

5 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Fund a ticket says otherwise and one was 500 quid donation it's not even up to a grand yet

So why was one Kilbirnie guy trusted with money and other guy wasn't?

Cos he played for us!?

Much more cash been raised apart from fund a ticket. 

Well as your supposedly tight with both of the above why don't you work it out for yourself, 

12 hours ago, qwerty said:

Most players were signed when out of contract(which is what most teams do) and club provided funds to match players weekly wage demands. 

New management know what the budget is and are more than capable of building a decent squad with it. 

So can we just let the management spend the budget and not moan when they actually spend it ?. Once again it's money money money with this club it's so bad management are berating players during a match for being on too much. Lack of stability in the dug out is never going to lead to sustained success on the pitch. Let's hope the committee have got it right this time with manager let's get back to talking about what's happening on the pitch not off.

26 minutes ago, CopaMundials said:

You can have as much money as you like, but can you attract players better than the ones you have that are walking out the door and more to follow going by my big workmate.

That is on top of the departures of Hughes , McLaren and McVey before the season was halted. Retain a core of your best players and add around them. If players see there is a game plan they will buy into it. Once again we have left new manager with little to build on slashed the budget and lowered expectations. Ferry might come in and have success but he has a big job on his hands 

Little to build on ? No where near relegation and i think still in a cup, id say thats quite a lot to build on.

Yous have nearly nothing now going with departures i suppose, so yip, your right.

Its the old adage, be careful what you wish for.

34 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

No much transfer talk in here eh kilbirnie boys? Start ur own thread or ban that plamf.

Mon the papers

Plamf...you been talking to ginger blastie lol

Yip your right no much talk about transfers in anyway mibbe hoping fitba disnae return to next year lol

22 minutes ago, CopaMundials said:

Little to build on ? No where near relegation and i think still in a cup, id say thats quite a lot to build on.

Yous have nearly nothing now going with departures i suppose, so yip, your right.

Its the old adage, be careful what you wish for.

Had a really decent start to the campaign but another Scottish defeat from Gartcairn brought players worth and managers back into focus , the hammering at Buffs was humbling as was losing 4 goals to Benburb. Does make you wonder why a club finishing mid table nerds to have such a radical turnover in players , why players want to move.